Unruly airplane couple removed from flight

Originally published at: Unruly airplane couple removed from flight | Boing Boing

10 Likes

In my experience, vaccinated people are the ones most likely to still wear their masks. I’ve been vaccinated and I still wore mine when going inside large stores, even when the requirement had been dropped. So, someone screaming about not wanting to wear a mask twigs my “probably not vaccinated” spidey sense.

60 Likes

Can of whoop ass, officially opened.

Wear your mask, get vaccinated. Damn it.

30 Likes

Get vaccinated and still wear your mask. I did and do.

30 Likes

Flight removes itself from unruly airplane couple

27 Likes

My car have airbags but I still wear my seatbelt.

34 Likes

Doubt it.

But keep saying that, maybe someone will believe you.

Well, not every one.

And likely not any.

Tell me you’re a mayonnaise-American without telling me you’re a mayonnaise-American

20 Likes

I suggest you both use the long walk from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego to reflect upon your choices.

23 Likes

Time to question all the extra security fees they add to a plane ticket. I used to think an airport was THE safest place to be, given the troops with guns and police and dogs and all that 9/11 theatre.

4 Likes

So he’s openly admitting he was warned and went ahead with breaking the rules anyway.

24 Likes

Well this one happen to fall on “brawl” day, it’s picked at random and carries no legal consequences for your shitty actions. /s

8 Likes

Like I’ve said at work when unruly people are told to leave after one warning and complain that they weren’t given three warnings; they’re not in kindergarten anymore and it’s not a law that you get three warnings. I don’t count to ten either, to give them a chance to comply.

29 Likes

Usually teenagers just roll their eyes and then ultimately comply. Only little kids need warnings.

And here we have a grown-ass man who is literally worse behaved than a toddler.

15 Likes

Oy, with these people.
I just flew back and forth from SAN and PHX this weekend for work. I am happy to report that there were no incidents in the terminals or on the plane. Although people seem to have completely forgotten how get on and off the plane in an orderly/efficient manner - worse then usual.
Also, I am happy to report that generally speaking, people in PHX seemed to be taking things serious and wearing masks. Retail establishment employees were almost all wearing masks and lots of customers. Further, PHX has changed electronic alert signs on the freeway reminding people to get vaccinated. Also to use their blinkers… :slight_smile: .

13 Likes

I’ve considered having a sign at work saying that “staples will be provided if you’re having trouble keeping your mask on”, but don’t know that it would have the desired effect.

14 Likes

He may have been looking forward to the opportunity to spew rhetoric before complying. No thank you, we have heard the opposing viewpoints.

4 Likes

I think The Rules are that you only get one warning unless you threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue. Then, and only then, do you get additional warnings.

6 Likes

Rolling on the floor and limb flailing would cause the countdown from 10 to begin.

8 Likes

You’re just buying into the big seatbelt propaganda.

/s because you never can be too sure these days.

7 Likes

Is Spirit airlines boarding process now a battle royale winner takes all?

3 Likes