Update: After scolding from American Legion, White House again lowers flag to half staff in honor of John McCain

I doubt they Clintons aren’t invited, but apparently McCain specifically asked both George W Bush and Barack Obama to eulogize him. But Trump’s manifestly not.

6 Likes

Someone finally got through to cadet bone spurs this display of pettiness can only hurt him. It must be killing him.

4 Likes

Does he have a rally booked yet for the day of the funeral?

7 Likes

A family member has a flagpole from the 1984 L.A. Olympics, maybe 20-25 feet high. It has been flying the U.S. flag at half staff since the inauguration.

11 Likes

Someone got through to cadet bone spurs that this pisses off a serious amount of his base.

2 Likes

Winners don’t get captured, the biggest winners figure out how not to go at all.

He will soon find out that he is no winner when he is ultimately captured by Mueller, Sessions, and other states attorneys generals.

1 Like

I was just coming here to post this when I saw the updated title:

11 Likes

Not to mention the oblivious hypocrisy of using the flag to disrespect veterans when that’s exactly what he accused Kaepernick and the other players who took a knee of doing (even though they weren’t).

18 Likes

Yep. Nothing about the man is genuine, aside from his immense egomania and self interest.

17 Likes

I can’t believe that there are any people in uniform who don’t think he’d throw them into the meat grinder or suspend their veterans’ benefits if it was momentarily advantageous to him in any way.

11 Likes

Don’t listen to them Donnie. You’re so beloved that when you die - people will line up for miles - to water :sweat_drops: your grave in true Steele Dossier style.

11 Likes

Thats fine, we can dish the petty disrespect too. Like this:

McCain’s politics may have been lousy, but he was a bad-ass that survived a vietnam prison camp. Trump’s a draft-dodging wussy with bone spurs.

4 Likes

If I may? Please ask them to return the flag to full staff. And display the flag up side down, the signal for distress, emergency, omg democracy is under assault! To the barricades!

5 Likes

Nobody is going to sign off on a RMA for that. No way.

1 Like

Very well noted. Just because McCain had a well publicized pissing match with Trump does not make McCain a great statesman in my book.

3 Likes

I’m going to risk Spelling Nazi status, but “internment” is unwilling confinement; “interment” is burial.

John McCain’s internment in a prison camp lasted 5 and half years.

Flags should be at half-staff until his interment.

I’m looking forward to using both words in relation to Trump.

5 Likes

I imagine the parties in the streets when Thatcher kicked the bucket on a much larger scale. I hope I’m around to see it.

1 Like

Shit, the dumb bastard couldn’t even get into a proper business school. He went to the undergrad programs at Fordham and Penn. He claims he “went to Wharton”, but that’s the Masters program at Penn - which he didn’t get into, because he’s a fucking retard.

5 Likes

well_done_sir

6 Likes

tumblr_mcya93yYSA1qm6av0o3_250

4 Likes