Update on the orgasm-inducing Hawaiian mushroom

So it’s back to smelling the glove.

3 Likes

It’s not the angle of the dangle: it’s the motion of the ocean. Approximated, in this example, by the confined splashing and thrashing of the hot tub you are deflowering.

4 Likes

Don’t make me get all Nancy Reagan on you tubsluts.

8 Likes

S/he looks pretty shallow. But I’m up for it.

4 Likes

Excellent idea. Some kind of chemical characterization is essential here.

Quibble: The volatile fraction may be unstable to ordinary GC temps, so gentler conditions such as ESI-GC or HPLC of vapor condensate may be more appropriate.

If the “split-column eluate organoleptic testing” is practicable and the shroom vapors are proven to induce “marked psychophysiologic effects in 40% of female subjects”, can you imagine the after-hours lab party?

1 Like

Wow!!! This thread sure sucked the sexiness out of this story!

5 Likes

It ain’t so. It ain’t so. – Joe

1 Like

How many spontaneous orgasms does it take to achieve statistical significance? :slight_smile: Seriously, we can safely assume that a hypothetical control group would have experienced exactly zero spontaneous orgasms. I can’t judge the honesty or methodology but if the study has problems sample size is not among them.

1 Like

And where can I volunteer for that study?

1 Like

But aren’t we attempting a falsification whenever we test the null hypothesis? And if there’s no null hypothesis, doesn’t that mean it’s an unfalsifiable hunch? And that’s the cue to revise the theory rather than mocking Popper.

1 Like

As long as there’s poppers and whippets for everyone else.

4 Likes

I live in Hawaii and would be happy to do a field test if I could find out where to find these mushrooms. :wink:

3 Likes

A Halliday is mentioned. Is this another ready player one reference?
/me hides keys from gunters’ gaze

1 Like

You mean, like Grape Nuts? or Doritos?

5 Likes

Here come (in) the warm jets?

3 Likes

Now you know where to take some walks…

3 Likes

Do we need to take up a collection for this guy? Kickstart that shit?

COME ON PEOPLE, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

6 Likes

There is a Mycology Scott joke in here somewhere.

I can never remember whether the brew that is true is in the chalice with the phallus or the flagon with the drag on.

4 Likes

Case in point: Lieutenant Sulu having fun, and being polywatered.

1 Like