US Senator Michael Bennet is having none of Ted Cruz or this government shutdown

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/24/us-senator-michael-bennet-is-h.html

18 Likes

The USA is going to fall apart over a goddamn temper tantrum from Hair Leader isn’t it.

56 Likes

Isn’t that what we’ve been watching for the last couple of years?

37 Likes

­

It was already falling apart, with only duct tape holding it together.

Il Douche’s existence just happens to be the acidic agent that started eating away at the remaining adhesive.

41 Likes

Fuck yeah! That’s my senator!

37 Likes

This guy has to stop being douchebag of the year, let somebody else win Ted.

46 Likes

That’s what I thought I’d be seeing: the calm and rational dissection of the Cruz’s high-school debate club BS that you usually get from nice, polite Democrats who assume (as we all wish) that reason and logic will win the day.

This is that, but more. It’s righteous and just and genuine fury from the get-go, and something we need to see more of from the Dems.

47 Likes

Roger That!

tumblr_oussz0Q3Wu1w5of3zo1_500

33 Likes

Right there. At last someone came out and said it: We were told, “Mexico will pay for the wall.”

11 Likes

Yeah, by this guy, the Russian President of the United States, Donny Two Berderers…

12 Likes

Is that why Ted Cruz is sporting a face-ferret?

17 Likes

Yup. Sen. Bennet is pissed. Although he did a pretty solid job of demolishing Cruz and company’s hypocrisy too.

29 Likes

I’m fairly convinced at this point that the 2018 elect and this shutdown have been orchestrated by CSPAN to raise ratings. Between the OAC speech and this CSPAN hasn’t ever seen these numbers.

7 Likes

Probably you’re joking, but for those who don’t know, C-SPAN is a private non-profit that doesn’t air advertisements.

10 Likes

21 Likes

Stop pushing me away.

23 Likes

If you really care about me, then why do you insist on abusing me like that?

22 Likes

Love is sometimes pain, and we just have to work through it. So I blurred it for you…

24 Likes

Is that from the new “57 varieties of Grey” book?

7 Likes

10 Likes