Very stable geniuses are blaming 10,000 cattle heat deaths on President Biden, who apparently poisoned them to force us to eat "fake toxic meat"

“It’s not that the sea levels are rising, it’s that they put so much stuff in the water to control us, that it’s overflowing.”

7 Likes

It’s sad that minds like these are in charge of animal’s lives.

3 Likes

Outside the office, I have tried (and failed, fairly often) to stick to this

In the office, sadly, I usually have no choice, but it is generally a loosing game.

17 Likes

How dare you not show them “universal respect”? /s

8 Likes

I believe that they’re just evil and willfully believe stupid things.

12 Likes

Hi Jason.
Last year Canada had a record-breaking killer summer heat wave. This year, and last year, Siberia has had record-breaking heat and forest fires. They’re both places pretty famous for being cool, or at least temperate. Is that normal?

5 Likes

Clearly you’re another one here who needs to be introduced to Nondualism and Non Violent Communication. It’s not like they’re being evil to the extent of saying certain people don’t have a right to exist. They’re Just Asking Questions and thus deserve basic respect.

5 Likes

I respect that their decision to be evil and stupid is within their rights.

And that it’s within the rights of others to criticize them for that decision.

11 Likes

Yes, but the critics are being such big meanies. Is that really a good use of their time?

8 Likes

Simply the best!

9 Likes

Well, if we’re going through the biblical plagues, at least we’ll get our frogs back.

7 Likes

Note how there are no sheep dying in Kansas. Makes you think!

:ram: :sheep::ram::sheep::ram::sheep::sleeping:

2 Likes

Why eat fake meat when we have Soylent Green.

soylnt

3 Likes

Welcome to the boings, tovarisch.

You’re wrong about the grain thing; this is obviously the work of the Soros space laser.

7 Likes

George Liquor here is right! I blame Biden for making the sun come up earlier in the summer, rudely waking me from my slumber. What does everyone else blame Biden for?

7 Likes

Ooh, my shoes hurt my feet! Thanks a lot, Joe!

6 Likes

So, if Russia had annexed Ukraine, they’d put one man in charge of pricing both Russian and Ukrainian wheat exports. Putin seems to like money and power. Would he give up the opportunity to make a lot of money by increasing the price of wheat? If we cave on Ukraine, would that encourage or discourage Putin from expanding to other countries on this list?

5 Likes

Biden? A hero? I think we’re about to have a tr0llfight! Go git him, @ttstrac!

If “funky” refers to the smell, I agree.

ETA:

… he said as he edited his comment before it was auto-hidden by the flagging system again.

14 Likes

The US imports almost no grain from Ukraine.

11 Likes

Also - cows don’t eat wheat.

11 Likes