Video: A furious woman at Walmart calls cops on a man because he "looks illegal"

Yes, thank you. As previously mentioned, it was a typo. My mistake.

5 Likes

He was white bigot called on.

1 Like

Pretty sure this is a medical term for over-exposure to government cheese/corn/lead.

1 Like

Officer! That man looks like a Jew Mexican and should be sent to a concentration camp sent to a concentration camp!

Same shit, different century.

8 Likes

My guess is the police would rather break up a domestic dispute between 2 meth addicts than having to deal with this woman again.

2 Likes

Roses are red
Tacos are enjoyable
Don’t blame Mexicans
'Cause you’re unemployable

11 Likes

Fox News has her glued to her set. She only comes out to banshee howl after Tucker.

1 Like

By the way there are two Spanish languages, Catalan and Castilian. Besides I think that isn’t a problem with the language or actual king Felipe’s subjects, but with actual native americans.
I suppose the man below isn’t classified as Hispanic due the skin and eyes. And the fact he had driven a Ferrari.

1 Like

Plus quite a few more, although many folks might object to classifying them as “Spanish”.

7 Likes

At the risk of a de-rail, this episode was the creepiest thing I’ve seen produced for TV.

1 Like

Fernando is just Spanish (Catalunya), as in European. His distant forebears were part of the invasion force that looted Central America. The indigenes who were conquered, with their brown skin, are who is making the Trumpanzies crazy, though the woman in the video had a pre-existing condition that stunted her critical thinking at a very early age. Crack baby, maybe? Who knows? Who the fuck cares?

Fernando Alonzo Diaz was still the best driver on the Formula 1 grid, IMHO, but he’s not Mexican. He makes $50 M a year. If he is running from anything it is the stupidity of open-wheel auto racing in the era of hybrid power plants.

He lives in another part of the world called the EU, where people have their prejudices, but somehow seem to work things out (the Brits notwithstanding). I wish I lived there.

2 Likes

The most generous explanation I can muster:

Cue “That’s not me. That’s not who I am. That was someone else.”

3 Likes

But does he feel illegal?

1 Like

#FeelsIllegalMan

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.