Video: Lauren Boeber confuses wonton and wanton

I could go for a nice bowl of wanton soup right now.

10 Likes

A perfectly fine difference not to know, the embarassing part is that she took a stab anyway.

1 Like

“I don’t know what a wonton killing is.”
I don’t think she knows much of anything.

6 Likes

I think she misspoke. She probably meant to refer to tauntaun killing:

2 Likes

She’s made dumber pronunciation errors, and doubled down on them.

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

What temperature are Tauntauns on the inside?

Luke warm.

25 Likes

No. The embarrassing part is either
(a) she did not check her speech in advance to make sure she did know the fine difference (or know something about ‘wanton’ - seeing as she admitted knowing nothing), or
(b) she knew and it was a pre-planned ‘look at little ole dumb me making a funny joke about wonton/wanton’

5 Likes

Of course the shoot first ask questions later crowd doesn’t understand the concept of wanton killing.

12 Likes

In our house we started referring to thick pieces of grilled bread with cheese, melted butter, and herbs as “Freedom Toast.”

12 Likes

Cue Led Zeppelin’s The Wonton Song

3 Likes

Now you’ve got me wondering if people were serving “freedom onion soup” and “freedom onion dip” and if conservative kids switched to “freedom kissing” under the bleachers…:joy:

6 Likes

Stay in school, kids.

6 Likes

morans

6 Likes

Gazpacho — and Revenge on Boeber — are dishes best served cold.

5 Likes

"'And then, all hell broke loose. Rampant, evil, grabbing and grasping, vicious backstabbing. They made life hell on Earth with their envy wonton killing. I don’t know what a wonton killing is. I’m gonna have to look that one up. "

These people claim to follow the literal message of the Bible - but they don’t understand the words?

8 Likes

That girl’s running an early fuzzer in her thoughts that throws its own off-by-FFFFFFFF and use after frees instead of clocking and tagging the errors.

7 Likes

Freedom Onion Soup was such a toss up between the economy of cooking it in a coal-roller’s muffler and topping it with soy wort, with differences in tasting notes it didn’t fly.

7 Likes

It sounds more like Lauren is dumpling down on her idiot shtick.

Oh boy; that is savage and true.

5 Likes