Video shows man attempt to firebomb the Kremlin

Originally published at: Video shows man attempt to firebomb the Kremlin | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Good for making a statement against Putin… but trying to firebomb a well known cultural landmark that has people working inside…

kenan thompson snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

24 Likes

Attempt is the key word here.

12 Likes

Oh sure… I’m not saying he should be arrested or anything like that… just… maybe come up with a better protest? :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

I approve of his message.

Let’s buy him a drink!

10 Likes

I think that building will require a more robust demolition solution.

11 Likes

If this happened in America, would Fox call this guy a hero for attempting to firebomb the US Capitol?

10 Likes

Depends on how right-wing he is, and which party is in power at the time.

12 Likes

I lean towards not hurting civilians too, but coffee first. A- for effort on his part, hope his stay in the goulash is not too long.

Another bit of evidence that pooty poot has everything under control.

8 Likes

Surgical strikes…

But of course, I think Putin has a taste-tester.

7 Likes

I wonder if there will be some consideration of limiting the availability of alcohol in Russia.

2 Likes

On the plus side, I imagine the act is intended to just be symbolic because it’s a brick wall and it’s unlikely to have any real effect, besides some scorching…

15 Likes

Probably so.

6 Likes

It is too early to discuss booze control!

5 Likes

This looks like a job for Guy Fawkes Man.

8 Likes

No, there will not :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

7 Likes

Even if it comes to that, many Russians will likely make their own. I’ve had a few glasses of homemade hooch in former Soviet countries.

Fun Trivia: In Moldova’s wine country, near Chisinau, one of the underground wineries has a “secret” room where they claim some folks in Gorbachev’s government hid bottles of the best wine and liquor during his institution of a “dry state” prohibition. I don’t know if it’s true or not, though. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

This song got stuck in my head, and after a quick consultation w/ the Oracle at Google, I now know that this song is about a crimson Lada amongst other things. ^____^

2 Likes

-cough- (dusting off an ancient meme).

7 Likes

teach GIF

5 Likes