Wakanda removed from official U.S. list of trade partners

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/19/wakanda-removed-from-official.html

7 Likes

If only…

4 Likes

Thou shalt not use test data in production.

22 Likes

Looks like a hole in the DEEP STATE plot to cover up the existence of Wakanda.

GET THE FACTS!

(birds aren’t real)

10 Likes

Trump does things to suck oxygen away from losses. Ideally attacks women and/or POC. The woman attack was Rep Dingell, this is the attack on POC.

1 Like

Well, hell, the price of vibranium will go through the roof now!! What are they thinking?

23 Likes

Does this mean that my vibranium order won’t go through? I was going to make a new bumper for my car.

8 Likes

Now I am awaiting the news that Trump is going to meet with the leader of Latveria. “He’s a really great guy, they love him there. And if they don’t love him… I’m sure we can come to an agreement where Doom will give up his destructo-ray. And then? Maybe a Trump hotel in Doomstadt.”

18 Likes

I understand killing trade deals with third world sh!tholes like Sokovia, but Wakanda? They don’t even ask us for aid!

6 Likes

I’ve built a lot of software to handle training/enrollment/records, etc. Let me just tell you that Robert Tables, Esq., is a VERY well educated fellow.

13 Likes

In other news, scientist prove that Donald Trump is an escapee from the Negative Zone.

2 Likes

How is our trade relationship with Zamunda?

B01MdjzCcAEq-6T

19 Likes

Is a A&E system one day they found that Montgomery Scott, James Tiberius Kirk, Pavel Checkov and Hikaru Sulu as inpatients that were followed by Dr. Leonard McCoy.

Lesson learnt:
Never use same password and user name for test and production!

4 Likes

A bit embarassing to forget to remove it, but otherwise it makes perfect sense to use an obviously imaginary country for testing so that there is no risk that people confuse test data with reality. Imagine if they had used Canada for testing and added a bunch of strange statements they missed removing when the site went live.

4 Likes

Which, apart from the bleedin’ obvious, is why I use variants of Bobby Tables everywhere. I have yet to encounter anybody with the last name of Tables. (And I still manually review all my Bobbys of Table before deleting them, because that Murphy fellow is a sneaky bastard.)

3 Likes

Freedonia should be embargoed until they clean up their corrupt Marxist regime.

14 Likes

Prove that never happened.

3 Likes

Any resemblance between the king and Robert Mugabe is presumably intentional.

2 Likes

It happened, but all the strange statements turned out to be true, so they just left them in the final document.

2 Likes

You mean Trump kept repeating the lie about Canada’s trade surplus for no reason? Inconceivable!

3 Likes