Warning: It's April Fools' day

The mouse pointer also spews glitter.

3 Likes

Vote for the best emoji, one bracket at a time.

3 Likes

Ummmm, not sure if this is a real chaser or not.

“Called The Unicorn, the 307-metre tower will be shaped like the horn of a mythical creature and rise from the top of the £1 billion Bloomberg building, which won the Stirling Prize 2018.”

“Clad in iridescent glass that will reflect rainbows of light down on to the street below, the cone-shaped skyscraper will have several floors dedicated to hot-desking offices and sleeping pods aimed at London’s young, urban population.”

“Artist Carsten Holler is collaborating with Foster + Partners to design a helter-skelter slide that will spiral down the outside of The Unicorn.”

2 Likes

Woke up in a sweat this morning thinking that it’s actually 2015 and that my nightmare about what seemed to be the last four years was, in fact, a blown out, ouroborosian, version of a particularly evil April Fool’s joke I had been planning.

7 Likes

The potential exists to integrate some of the headquarters’ utilities and infrastructure with Google’s Sidewalk Labs, which could potentially expand beyond the Quayside district and include a large portion of the Portlands to border the UN headquarters.

I’m sure that Google would chip in a significant amount in return for data collection opportunities.

1 Like
8 Likes

Happy St. Stupid’s Day!

1 Like
2 Likes

Ow, ow, ow, ow!

3 Likes

That’s a thing of beauty.

1 Like

MacDonald’s did this pickle burger thing and it made me so sad because I wanted it to be real.

5 Likes

I wish this were true. UN diplomats are professional scofflaws who owe millions in fines to NYC.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.