Watch a Congressperson from Georgia describe her fear of Nancy Pelosi's "Gazpacho" police and their souper spy work

Thank you, @jlw , for NOT mentioning the name in the headline.

7 Likes

It is a little-known fact that the head of Hitler’s jackbooted thug Gazpacho operation was Gert Muller. Middle name Arnie.

Listed in the rolls as: Muller, Gert Arnie.

6 Likes

“Georgia’s gift to Congress…”

I read this as “Georgia’s grift to Congress”, which is not wrong.

14 Likes

Not a Gouda idea.

10 Likes
17 Likes

14 Likes

They’ll get my vegetable soup when they pry it from my cold dead fingers!

6 Likes

Several terms redirect here. For the wider use of “Secret Police”, see Secret police. It is not to be confused with Gestapu in Indonesia or gazpacho soup.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thomas, no fan of Greene or the ex-president she claims won re-election, says he was floored by the comments. “How in the world can a grown person, who grew up in the 20th century, not know what the word Gestapo is?” he asks. “They say ‘You can’t write this shit.’ It’s beyond you can’t write this shit.”

When he heard Greene’s remarks, he knew he’d be dragged into the picture. “If she got the word wrong with a nonsensical word, it would be one thing, but I knew as soon as she actually used the name of a soup that I was in trouble,” Thomas says. “And then she turns around and makes an actual Soup Nazi reference [on Twitter], you know, the ‘no soup for you, and you’re gonna end up in the goulash.’ I’m sure somebody wrote that for her. She can’t possibly be that funny.”

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.