Watch: Angry kangaroo punches paraglider as soon as he lands

wait, is that real? I am too stupid to know better. If thats real holy hell!

Edit: wait, fck me, that IS REAL? Oh fck, I am going to have nightmares of kangaroos forever now

3 Likes

TV Skippy was paid to be nice.

7 Likes

I’ve been, and unless you’re swimming at times/places you shouldn’t be or tramping around in the bush alone, you won’t run into anything venomous or deadly, most likely. No more so than the snakes or wasps or spiders you’ll run into in America.

That said…

7 Likes

“Kangaroo Jack” is fictional. “Kangaroo Jacked” is terrifyingly real.

9 Likes

I had a similar encounter with a swan. Don’t fuck with swans.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Geneticists will accidently recreate a kangaroo when they combine rabbit, horse, and human genes.

5 Likes

She’ll be right mate. Don’t worry too much about roos boxing, but check this out,
https://www.quora.com/How-many-pounds-of-force-are-in-a-kangaroo-kick

2 Likes

And Burt Reynolds.

9 Likes

You have a point. That pose!

9 Likes

Kangaroo = Velociraptor Deer

11 Likes

And what’s worse, that water’s filled with crocodiles.

3 Likes

Australia, Australia, Australia, Australia, we love you! Amen.

4 Likes
1 Like

Go to New Zealand. It’s fantastic and probably effectively just as far from wherever you are. Then if you’re still feeling the itch you can hop west a little and try your luck. NZ is there to amaze you, AUS is there to kill you.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Why male kangaroos have arms like that:

(no kangaroos are permanently harmed in the vid)

7 Likes

Yeah here’s a video of a kangaroo demonstrating said choke hold on a dog, which prompts the dog’s owner to engage the kangaroo in a bout of fisticuffs.

I like to think all three participants in that scuffle learned an important lesson about leaving each other the heck alone.

10 Likes

Are you sure that isn’t Tank Girl’s boyfriend Booga?!

6 Likes

Isn’t that just a walkabout, mate?

1 Like