Watch how Jen Psaki turns Ted Cruz's "Peppermint Patty" dis into a wonderful compliment

She’s a confident young woman.

7 Likes

Yet another reminder that, no matter how much he wants it, or how hard he tries, Ted Cruz will remain a pale imitation of his idol.

3 Likes

That’s what misogynists and morons call women who assert their rights or are in an occupation or activity that they feel should be male-only.

11 Likes

That, or witches

8 Likes

Watched a documentary awhile back about ancient Rome’s Colosseum. Seating was made up in several tiers, with the best seats being closest to the arena. Social status determined where one was allowed to sit. The second worst seats (high up in the stadium) were for slaves. Worst seats (even higher) were for women. As far as attitudes, things haven’t improved much, I think.

6 Likes

What kind of elected official delights in name calling, and what kind of reporter thinks it’s newsworthy?

Right? “And now, getting back to the possibility of world war…”

4 Likes

Cruz is such a miserable troll; he lives for negative reaction. That is why Jen’s short and positive response was so spot on.

5 Likes

Peppermint Patty? Resourceful. Empathic. A leader. You’re a-okay with me, sir.

21 Likes

Since he regularly invokes Hitler and Stalin, Peppermint Patty does almost seem like a compliment.
Perhaps Cruz is secretly in love with Jen?

4 Likes

Aren’t we all, a little? @Carla_Sinclair not so secretly!

5 Likes

Oh :wink:

6 Likes

Not sure about his diet, but see below…

That’s an exercise in futility. Gotta look outside the Peanuts gallery.

I nominate ManPig by Jim Woodring:

He has the ethos of one who does horrible things off-screen…

4 Likes

Cruz does kind of have that “wah-wah-wah” sound when he talks, tho. :man_shrugging:

(like the adults in the TV specials)

4 Likes

Oh, I could link to the video, but you don’t need to see that. Just know it is true

2 Likes

21 Likes

I know he ate the booger. It’s something you can’t unsee.

I just don’t know about the sweat & grease content of the thing.
Cancun Cruz is the definition of smarmy.

2 Likes

Well, you are what you eat

Circle Of Life Snake GIF by INTO ACTION

3 Likes

I’ve seen it when he tries to channel Joe McCarthy. All that soup straight out of the can can’t help either.

1 Like

Snoopy’s obese brother Olaf.

ted Cruz when I think about it is synonymous with peanuts… the previously eaten variety.

1 Like