Watch: Jim Bakker says people against Trump are "the spirit of the antichrist"

Apparently the dinosaurs tasted like chicken!

14 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try dinosaur meat.

5 Likes

I dunno, sometimes the editing takes away from it. The whole unedited creamy potato soup thing seems to no longer be on youtube but it was pretty great.

3 Likes

29 Likes

For anyone tempted to try it to see how bad it is, watch this instead:

10 Likes

based on recent Trump-frozen-confection news, he’s gonna cram a pair of them in there

4 Likes

As the myth goes, the ark landed on Mt. Ararat, then they let the animals out. . . and I assume at that point the carnivores immediately slaughtered all the gazelles and buffalo and whatever prey they usually ate. Logically there must be a lot of animals that went extinct after the flood.

Or, you know, God provided some kind of miracle to allow the animals to repopulate the Earth before the law of the jungle took over again. Too bad they didn’t write that part down in scripture.

7 Likes

Let’s not forget that basically everyone came about as a result of brother-sister incest. Probably should have died off due to inbreeding many epochs ago.

10 Likes

Christ: “What an asshole.”

16 Likes

The irony in Apocalypse buckets is that for every $1 you spend on dehydrated food you are going to have to spend $5 on toilet paper because you are going to be making BM’s the consistency of toothpaste. Good luck making a clean break. Ever eat an MRE and had a good BM afterward? Seriously. You are going to need a closet to store your buckets and a whole darn house to store the TP.

6 Likes

'Course, you’re going to need some way of re-processing the water afterwards, but you’d probably want that after the apocalypse anyway.

8 Likes

Branson, Missouri. Yup, looks like he found his people. Blergh.

4 Likes

See?!! It’s a MIRACLE!

8 Likes

Tasty Pantry Deluxe!

4 Likes

After a nuclear war, when it’s only cockroaches and Bucket People, Trump might win the popular vote.

7 Likes

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters like a bitch.

6 Likes

I dunno, I’ve had a lot of freeze-dried meals on backpacking trips… Once your body is tired and hungry enough, even mountain house’s dreaded “beef stroganoff” tastes heaven-sent. I’d imagine conditions in the end-times might make the food taste like mana itself :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Might being the operative word.

Everyone knows that cockroaches vote Sanders, but come on, do you really expect Sanders to win the flyover states?

5 Likes

I’m actually kind of disappointed now: these looks like standard consumer ‘MRE’ stuff. I was really hoping it was just a bucket full of already made soup.

2 Likes

Yeah, but what happens when the apocalypse doesn’t happen, and you have to eat this revolting food because you have no money left for real food?

Besides, Stroganoff is a sin.

6 Likes