Watch: Jim Bakker says people against Trump are "the spirit of the antichrist"

Only until you go blind

17 Likes

No, you’re right– the only conditions you should eat this food would be the end times. And at that point, if you haven’t been raptured, what’s one more little sin like Stroganoff gonna do?

7 Likes

Mountain House? I think the Beef Stroganoff is much better than the Spaghetti with meat sauce. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

7 Likes

FTFY. 

13 Likes

I think Bakker’s stuff would make Mountain House or MREs seem like ambrosia. Hopefully there’s a bonus bucket of Tabasco sauce.

6 Likes

It’s not really “irony” so much as it is a fact of life. There were people like that then, and there are people like that, now. I look at it as a quick way to tell who is a hypocrite (like Bakker, Pat Robertson, etc. etc.)

9 Likes

Whoops, that’s what I meant: Mountain house. I’ll take your word for it: I never fuck around with any kind of freeze dried or canned spaghetti… It’s like gas-station coffee: it just insults the food item it is meant to replicate…

5 Likes

At least you can use the empty buckets to crap in, in case the chemical toilet goes on the fritz.

3 Likes
11 Likes

I defy you to tell the difference between the food buckets and the waste buckets.

11 Likes

hmmm… isn’t it more chronologically accurate to say chicken tastes like dinosaur?

10 Likes

I see what you did there :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/_EPsuOEH1fY

For some reason, that won’t onebox, but it’s a YouTube link to “The Unicorn Song” by The Irish Rovers.

2 Likes

What the fuck are Christmas Variety Buckets, and why do they need bonus shovels?

5 Likes

Sanders won the Democratic primary in Oklahoma.

Seriously.

2 Likes

But… but… the Adults In The Room insist that Sanders is unelectable because he’s an actual literal Communist :scream:

6 Likes

I’m guessing they’re made of fruitcake.

The extra shovels are actually pickaxes for breaking the stuff apart.

5 Likes

Written by Shel Silverstein.

1 Like

Obligatory

5 Likes

Cool, I did not know that!

1 Like

Oh, thank you for that, you just deciphered a bit of Zelazny that I’ve been puzzling over for decades.

A lightning-run of green crossed the moonless heavens,and the rider of the pale green horse, whose hooves make no sound, drew up beside them.

“You are on time.”

“Always,” he laughed, and it was the sound of a scythe mowing wheat.

7 Likes