Watch live video of bomb threat in Washington D.C

Pseudo patriotic stuff like burning an NFL jersey after players comments about Trump and holding a child and a flag at a war memorial

5 Likes

Basically the same shit terrorists use to justify their actions both in fiction and non-fiction

3 Likes

Chairorism?

7 Likes

I may be wrong about this, but I think he’d need something a bit more powerful than ammonium nitrate stuffed in that toolbox if he planned to take out 2 city blocks. (Timothy McVeigh used about 2 tons of the stuff in OKC). Sure, he can still make a sizable hole in the street that’ll snarl up traffic a few months, and make a bunch of glaziers busy for a while, but he’s not going to flatten a couple blocks.

And propane bombs? Mostly shrapnel and broken glass from the shock wave. Unless the tank was right against a building, the main structure(s) will be just fine.

1 Like

Nobody said anything about this guy or his possible associates being smart enough to realize that.

3 Likes

And that is a perfect example of why we’ll never reach these people. North Carolina, run by Republicans, or whomever he works for, did something to cut his benefits (or, even more likely, he’s used all the pills allowed at this point because folks are cracking down on opioid abuse and sometimes getting TOO stringent, in the very common overreaction phase of a crisis). But of course, he blames Democrats for all his woes and ills, despite them having no power over it. Despite hearing time and again how the GOP planned to destroy ACA, reduce medicaid, and basically toss the American public to the middle managers of medical woe.

The coins was particularly laughable. The last time they were changed was probably during Reagan’s administration. And he’s confused, because it’s not that the feds are making them worth less than they are and pocketing the difference, it’s that they cost MORE to make then they are worth, so the feds lose money on every one they make.

He’s ill-informed, entrenched in his deep biases, and unable to see through the bullshit diet of political views he’s been spoon fed by FOX outrage entertainment to understand how he’s tossing his life away for the sake of a bunch of folks who will brand him “antifa sleep agent!” and turn away to their NEXT attempt at regaining control of the entire country.

17 Likes

Supposedly most windows on Cap Hill were hardened several years ago. Seeing how easily insurrectionists broke into the Capital on Jan 06 seems to contradict that.

7 Likes

I suspect this is going to become a routine event, like mass shootings.

6 Likes

“Democrats for American Deaths”? Is this a little-known branch of the Democratic Party?

2 Likes

Oh, I sure hope they aren’t smart enough to realize this!

I’m thinking more that this particular threat is like him saying he’ll hold his breath until he suffocates unless he gets a meeting with Biden. Sure, he might pass out and bump his head, but that’s about the extent of it.

Sure, the ones who voted in favor of the Afghan and Iraq wars.

(What? Too soon?)

2 Likes

He’s been snorting the stuff. One less bleating MAGAt Qnutz.

Just like the “proof” from the pillow dude masturbateposium.

1 Like

The feds are at his home

6 Likes

Up till recently we lived in Socorro NM. The local university has a research institute (http://www.emrtc.nmt.edu/) which regularly sets off big booms. Like, shake the ground 20 miles away booms. You get used to the windows rattling.

Bottom line: even if he were using a well-crafted ANFO bomb, one that fits in a tool box isn’t going to level two city blocks. That’s about what the silo in Beirut did and it was just a tad more than a boxful.

5 Likes

It’s unclear at this point how the home is connected to the incident

Loki Eye Roll GIF

9 Likes

Hmmmm, let’s see, car crash here, speed camera there, wait what?

8 Likes

Letters can be digits too! ;-(

1 Like

This is what happens to people who are fed bullshit all their lives and believe it - they don’t make any attempt to improve their own situations, just blame others for their sorry state.

Mine shut down? Damn solar panels. Don’t LEARN how to install solar panels and earn a living with that… nooo… just drink beer, shoot trees and blame the pinko Libs.

Not sure why he has a piezo buzzer on his bomb, got a few parts from his local NAPA to make it look good… though I’m sure he knows how to make things go boom.

Anyways, sad cry for help from a confused dude.

4 Likes
21 Likes