Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene now fancies herself a savior: "They saw me and they just started ... crying"

Professional Troal Troals Again.

She’s winning this game.

7 Likes

But were they “big strong tough guys”? Maybe construction workers or soldiers, who had never cried before in their lives?

9 Likes

Meanwhile, with all eyes on the various GQP clown shows, the Democrats manage to pass some popular legislation and get absolutely no credit for it.

ETA:

looking in their eyes was like looking at people who thought that they were forgotten, and they had lost hope.

Their tangerine knight forgot about them as soon as the capitol was secured. Unfortunately for them, the January 6th comission hasn’t forgotten and neither has the Justice Department.

10 Likes

In the long history of appeasing Nazis Fascism Bigotry Racism hasn’t turned out well for the appeasers. Fact check me.

8 Likes

Sheesh. I despise all these treasonous jerks just so very much.

3 Likes

And then mom woke me up and told me to get ready for school.

12 Likes

Gee. My reaction to her is usually nausea. Go figure. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

So I tied an onion to my belt

7 Likes

dd0495f8-07a9-4aee-91a9-3cd754ce5eb5_text

4 Likes

Sad Michael Scott GIF

5 Likes

I wanna scream and cry every time I see her worthless, dumb ass, too.

5 Likes

Be wary, be wary
On six January
Riot, treason, and plot
No reason tor treason
In any season
Traitors deserve what they got.

21 Likes

She is one of the leaders of the Qult, so this is unsurprising. I expect that she thinks that poor people should suffer for their own good too (including her own supporters).

6 Likes

Person who denies assisting sedition is spending time meeting her fans - who turn out to be seditionists - hmmmm…

6 Likes

Their defense lawyers will argue that they were subjected to cruel and unusual punishment.

3 Likes

pretty sure that anyone who showed up with a box of donuts would have generated the same reaction.

7 Likes

“They saw me and they just started yelling, and cheering, and clapping, and crying, and looking in their eyes was like looking at people who thought that they were forgotten, and they had lost hope.”

I’ll take “Things that never happened” for 400, Alex.

4 Likes

Well, this I can agree on. I start crying when I see MT Green too. :disappointed_relieved: Sad for America.
BtW to me ‘MT’ stands for Empty.

6 Likes

I’d be speechless with terror, faced with an aspect of the Antichrist! (Metaphorically speaking…)

2 Likes

I have suggestions to offer them.

ETA: That is why I am not board-certified as a therapist.

2 Likes