Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene now fancies herself a savior: "They saw me and they just started ... crying"

Weeping blood and pissing spinal fluid.

1 Like

No awareness that she’s one of the people who led them to being locked up.

1 Like

With apologies to Raul Julia, I suspect MTG thought “For them, the day Marjorie Taylor Greene graced their cell was the most important day of their lives. But for me, it was Tuesday.” They probably thought “What the fuck is SHE doing here, a photo op?”

Marge Simpson would do a better job in Congress than Marge Greene, and she’s a fictional character! But then again Donald Duck, temper and all, would have been a better President than Donald Trump despite being fictional. Duck knew how to interact with the 1%ers (Uncle Scrooge) and the bottom 1%ers (Mickey’s Bob Cratchit in Mickey’s Christmas Carol) as well as being a military veteran (of both the US Army and US Navy!)

2 Likes

Who says he’s fictional?

The big problems are he’s Scottish and dead, which disqualifies him from being US president.

3 Likes

And his years with Booker T. and the M.G.s must count for something…

She’d do a better job than many of them. And Lisa? She’d totally be part of “The Squad” when she would be old enough…

7 Likes

I would imagine folk in that crowd might be more likely to cry having just received a call about losing a loved one to covid.

I would have included a disclaimer about not wanting to make Marj look self-centered, but

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.