Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene says "yes," Zelensky is a "thug"

Because consistency is the bugbear of people who aren’t fascists.

It’s all doublespeak.

Our thugs are praiseworthy, muscular, straightforward men of action, who don’t let thinking interfere with the laying down of violence on people we think deserve it, or might deserve it, or might end up deserving it if we let them go around with their kneecaps and fingers and skulls intact.

Your thugs are cruel, psychopathic cowards who hurt people randomly just because they “commit crimes” or “try to overturn a democratic election by storming the capitol” or “invade a sovereign nation”.

3 Likes

White supremacists have often expressed admiration for particular Muslim groups who they see as anti-Israel. The KKK at times made nice with Louis Farakannah, for example, because he shares their same separatist world views on race. So, given that history, no, not particular surprising…

6 Likes

Especially if they start eliminating those below average people.

2 Likes

Nope.

Antisemitism is deeply embedded in the GOP. Whenever you see the term “Globalist” in a GOP rant, they mean “The Jews”. Same thing with “George Soros”. They are not even trying to hide their reuse of old anti-semitic Jewish/Zionist conspiracy bullshit.

MTG joined an outright neo-nazi caucus. She appeared in public with Holocaust deniers

Ukraine is attacked by their benefactor Putin. So they support the invasion. And as a side bonus, the president of the Ukraine is one of those dirty “Globalists”.

2 Likes

I never thought I’d say this but I’m beginning to miss HUAC. They would not be putting up with the anti-democracy crap these traitors are spewing. At least they would’ve called them on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.