Watch Missouri pastor's sexist, racist, anti-LGBTQ sermon about women's looks

Originally published at: Watch Missouri pastor's sexist, racist, anti-LGBTQ sermon about women's looks | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Imagine going to this church hoping to get some consul about a serious ill family member and end up hearing the pastor talk about how he wants to bang Mary Magdalene.

14 Likes

To make matters worse I think he just destroyed whatever chance he might have had for getting a Queer Eye-style makeover.

8 Likes

He’s obviously kept his own looks up, so…

19 Likes

Way back when my Dear Wife and I were courting, that’s oldy speak for you know what. She handily dispatched a man-turd like this in a bar room. Don’t make disparaging comments to anyone regarding their appearance, especially one that can dead lift your ass & toss you across the room. Love was in the air…

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6252-1378476303-22

31 Likes

Is it OK for me to describe this gentleman as a Belle End?

40 Likes

From one fat tosspot to another; STFU.

9 Likes

Mamasan sounds like a hoot.

15 Likes

Watch Missouri pastor’s sexist, racist, anti-LGBTQ sermon about women’s looks

No thanks i’m good.

37 Likes

I love this quote from the linked article:

Clark’s sermon, which was roundly condemned as derogatory and beyond-the-pale for a religious sermon.

“. . . for a religious sermon.” In any other context, though . . . ?

15 Likes

I’m sure the manosphere will welcome him with open arms. It’s full to the brim of entitled losers like him. I guess that’s where one ends up when one’s sexist rant bombs with a Xtianist audience.

The attempted covert butt-scratch at 0:38 is what really brings things home here. Quite a catch.

6 Likes

FTFY!

9 Likes

So this is likely an incel right?

Added “is”

7 Likes

If he wasn’t before he is now.
Yuck.

11 Likes

I bet this was planned so he would get “canceled” and he could spin off his own show on OAN or something.

6 Likes

“White conservative evangelical is racist, misogynist, homophobic and dumb” is just redundant, unfortunately. The only thing that surprises me is that he got any blowback from this at all - I guess there was embarrassment this went public, and he was spending more time obsessing about this than was considered seemly, rather than anyone having any problems with the nature of what he was saying. I’m sure he’ll be back at work soon enough.

8 Likes

From another site:
“The Friendly Atheist examined one of Clark’s previous sermons, from Mother’s Day 2019, that showed the pastor walking on stage in high heels to make an anti-trans joke and made similar complaints about “butch” or short-haired women.”

Wow. Never would have thought that “working on your tight 5 for the Laff Factory” would have pivoted so easily into “I really hope no one noticed how well I can walk in heels.”

9 Likes
  1. Throwing stones in glass houses is always fun.

2. In my experience, Baptists are some of the worst people when it comes to racism, homophobia, etc.and clinging to the worst literal interpretations of the Bible. “I didn’t come from no monkey!”

6 Likes

So, this pastor has a history of performing on or around days intended to honor or celebrate women. Instead of starving the story of oxygen, or focusing on the consequences, we get the opposite. :roll_eyes:
:weary:

14 Likes

At which point all the monkeys gave a huge sigh of relief and suggested he read up on evolutionary theory.

7 Likes