Watch: Ted Cruz seems to think sexual assault is just part of being a teen

Well… yes?

3 Likes

Or if they could make up something.

5 Likes

Oh for sure, isn’t this what the whole cuckold genre is all about?

2 Likes

It’s no secret he lusts to be POTUS, so that can account for his latter ambition.
Wouldn’t be a bit surprised if his former ambition is still on his bucket list, either.
I wonder if he drives a white, windowless van around, when he is in town…

2 Likes

You know, if it came out in the final days of Judge Jackson’s confirmation that there were credible assault allegations against her I’d sure as fuck hope that they would hit the pause button on things. But of course that won’t happen, because she’s not a dirtbag like Kavanaugh.

Which just shows as usual this is stupid posturing and partisan bullshit from Cruz and others. They don’t care about standards - double or otherwise.

11 Likes

But of course that won’t happen, because she’s not a dirtbag like Kavanaugh.

…And because Democrats tend to vet their nominees more and they find significant character flaws to be non-starters, as opposed to Republicans who seem to find them endearing, or at least shruggable.

9 Likes

Ted Cruz seems to be finding all kinds of innovative ways to use these hearings as a platform for exposing the depths of his hateful ignorance.

10 Likes

[cross-post from the LG thread. I’m going to have to figure out how to make this gif.]

< Quinn Cummings in The Goodbye Girl .gif > *
“What a shitheel!”

*I looked for one; doesn’t seem to exist, yet

3 Likes

It’s not strictly false that routine sexual assault is part of acculturation; but that’s if your culture is awful and it isn’t exactly a virtue.

3 Likes

Isn’t that the same as the picture you posted?

3 Likes

12 Likes

Umm.

3 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.