Watch the weird way Mitt Romney blows out the birthday candles on his Twinkies cake

Doesn’t matter they don’t make em anymore.

1 Like

I visited a doctor whom is a follower of Judaism, specialty field of respiratoriology. His office walls were covered in multitudes of ancient Egyptian framed pictures, artifacts hung along the walls in the mix. Perhaps its a signature of his character… or distraction from the procedure… :thinking:

Speaking of bleak walls in an office

1 Like

Perfect! You gotta admit he’s sorta sweet, yet hopelessly white and insipid, and completely lacking in substance of any kind.

1 Like

I don’t care if he was right about Russia, we (America) really dodged a bullet with this weird corporate raider dude. He would have done EXACTLY what Trump did; fill the posts with industry shills, crow about low taxes for his friends, and just generally make everything shitty but without the twitter tantrums.

4 Likes

I would take Mittens and a Mittens clone over Trump/Pence.

Die hard Mittens fans were at least few and tolerable.

7 Likes

“Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie.”

twinkie

3 Likes

Judge your date by how they treat the waiter. (his staff is not the waiter in this analogy)

Going by the title and the Boing Boing thumbnail image:

I honestly thought he was going to clap and extinguish the flames with the mighty wind thus produced.

2 Likes

Never mind the dearth of decoration, is his office in a basement? 'Cause with the high window and low suspended ceiling it sure looks like a poorly renovated basement to me.

1 Like

He’s a brand new baby Senator, and the offices are given by seniority…

Look how happy he is. Don’t worry, he’s probably fine with offices being given out unequally.

1 Like

He used to have a much nicer view, though. :wink:

ETA - Mass. governor’s office

2 Likes

Frosting Hole.

3 Likes

It’s likely he had twinkies as a preferred snack as a kid and his enjoyment of it is informed by nostalgia and comfortable association. My kids prefer cheapo boxed Kraft mac and cheeze made with the powder over real baked macaroni and cheese made with real cheese, because that’s what they were fed when they were little.

3 Likes

I was expecting a method i’ve seen before which was to wave a napkin or a folded paper to extinguish the flames without having to blow in the vicinity of the cake. It’s faster than what was done in the video and more hygienic for those that are worried about germs

1 Like

Yeah, I’d count that as aesthetically stunted, when it’s an adult doing it.

Mitt-Romney-Fudge

3 Likes

Mittens is a great believer in hierarchy.

And he would have been more competent at it, which is terrifying.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.