"Weapons-grade femininity"

Total side note. Can we add “some” to the “men” part please? I don’t disagree with anything you’ve stated here, but I am not one of those men and while I am fine with generalizations being made for simplicity and because sometimes generalizations can be true, this response instantly filled me with defensiveness.

No.
If women get to bear the brunt of “weaponized femininity” you can deal.

19 Likes

I don’t even get it.

nice. thanks for being considerate.

LOL ok dude.

6 Likes

I think what she’s getting at is if all women are expected to carry the burden of this so-called “weapons grade femininity” thing, then you don’t get to #notallmen.

20 Likes

I can’t open the link from here, but I’m guessing that in involves weaponized femininity, a literal fear of physical aggression from women, and a plot to eliminate the male gender and reproduce only through cloning.

Tarring and feathering men using the down pillows from a naked lesbian pillowfight ought to take care of the sex and violence, if a bit tame for a wild paranoid MRA fantasy. Now how do we work cloning into the mix?

1 Like

Yeah, I got it. And I won’t put here what I think of it.

Pfff men’s boy’s only clubs are for those that haven’t grown up yet or learned proper hygiene depending on the ‘club’. Personally I am all fucking for bringing in the women into the mix but then I am more than capable of not letting my dick do my thinking all the time.

13 Likes

Seriously?! What is this I can’t even…

7 Likes

Is there something ambiguous to you about “For a certain kind of guy”? (Not that such qualifiers should even be necessary.)

11 Likes

Some excellent responses to notallmen here.

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/10/yes-actually-it-is-all-men/

20 Likes

Actually, I don’t think my brain even registered that was how the second paragraph began. The reply started with “Because men” and that instantly put my brain into defensive mode of “ALL MEN”.

To your point however, the secondary item is not ambiguous and it is a certain type of man who feels that entitlement. In that the qualifier isn’t necessary at all.

Its fine Millie, I was in very non ambiguous words put in my place and told to deal.

Is there EVER going to be a time when men stop feeling a need to point that out?!

14 Likes

Aw, does it really hurt that much? There there, that sting will go away in no time. Especially if you own up to your mistake, instead of doubling down on it.

15 Likes

Fight Club comes across completely differently once you realize it was written by a somewhat closeted gay man.

10 Likes

No. Comes across exactly as intended. The sub text in that flick and book is clear as day.

2 Likes

#notallparthenogenesis

4 Likes

Sorry not sorry for being off topic, I can’t not post this in response to any occurrence of parthenogenesis.
Its just my nature!

7 Likes

Hey, welcome to the mainstream of political discourse in the 21st century!

7 Likes