Welp, here is the actual cover of Donald Trump's new book

On one of those days when I wake up and feel anti-American, as we non-US people do, I really wish he wins the presidency - he is the best hope to destroy American influence and power in our lifetime.

Then I remember I’m not really anti-American, have family there, and friends, and well, I fucking live in this world so no, I dont need the US as a rogue state managed by a raging cretin.

3 Likes

This sucks. Yesterday the thing said 19 hours. OK, fine. This morning, it says 19 minutes. It’s like the server BBS lives on has a borked clock.

3 Likes

and it will be stuck at “19 seconds” ; )

Have you read “Bill O’Reilly Killing the Hobo who Kept Sleeping Behind his Garage?” For a work of fiction it is disturbingly realistic and man he did a great job staging those photographs.

Probably. :angry:

1 Like

He’s got a LOCK on the angry old man vote!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/crthomas42/status/661569710517936129

4 Likes

Agreed, the main page interface is pretty useless since the redesign. This is a pretty nice interface that you might like though: boingboing.net/blog

Its pretty much the only way I can read the site these days, though I’ve been meaning to try an RSS reader.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.