Westboro Baptist hate mongers turn tail and flee as HS counter-protest begins

And these 5 things!

2 Likes

God also hates people who donā€™t turn their phone 90 degrees, but I guess an exception can be made for kids this awesome

No, videos in portrait mode should be displayed that way. YouTube is at fault, not the person taking the video. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with photos in any aspect ratio, why not videos?

1 Like

Itā€™s only then that most people begin to realise theyā€™d better start being responsible.

I have a mentor in my business. Heā€™s 75, cranky, opinionated, and bang on when it comes to business and commewrce, investment, etc.

He says ā€œput your money where your mouth is, talk is cheapā€.

The incedent in the school is staged for effect.

Who got paid?

Because itā€™s how the sensor is oriented. You could theoretically record lower resolution in landscape mode, I guess (1080 x whatever, vs 1920x1080).

Well thenā€¦they should make a phone where the sensor is oriented the other way. Problem solved.

I donā€™t have a problem with it, but then my monitor is also in portrait mode.

Of course, then when you want to actually take portrait photos, you have to turn the phone into landscape mode. Which makes even less sense. Letā€™s just have an auto-rotating sensor that keeps it in whatever mode you want for photos, but auto-rotates into landscape mode regardless of orientation when youā€™re taking videos! :stuck_out_tongue:

This opens for some serious firmware fun, to set the sensor to rotate while filming.

And suddenly we have a new, much more annoying problem: the nausea-inducing fad of rotating video.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.