What Do You Share in Common with Donald Trump?

First, a nod to @dfaris’ wonderful ‘Name Something You Trust More than Donald Trump’ thread, which inspired me to start this one.

I’m inclined towards civil unity. Finding common ground. Fostering mutual understanding between fellow citizens. Striving for compassion on a cultural level.

This thread is about none of those things. Have at it.

11 Likes

We both have fathers who were in the klan.

Kidding. Only he does.

22 Likes

Nope. I got nothing.

Hey, maybe neither of us have! That could be something in common!
OK, so I paid the same amount of tax last year as he did. 'Cept only one of us actually wants to pay taxes. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oof.

ETA: Oh thank FSM. Just saw your edit. I was about to say ‘wow, shit got real in this thread damn fast’.

8 Likes

I don’t think SNL is funny.

(and I think CNN are a useless bunch of hacks, although my perception of their bias might be a bit different to Donny’s).

16 Likes

we both have 23 pairs of chromosomes . . . i think.

21 Likes

We both like money? Weak, but it’s all I’ve got.

10 Likes

We both started at the bottom and worked our way up

23 Likes

So, I…uh…

I mean, we–oh god, that sounds terrible–um, the Donald and I, kinda sorta possibly maybe might have, uh…

…graduated from the same university.

*sobs*

20 Likes

Contempt for Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush?

22 Likes

Blurred for what some find to be an offensive term.

1 Like

Neither of us are ever going to meet Bruce Springsteen.

17 Likes

You may like money but Trump worships it. Though I suppose ‘worship’ is inclusive of ‘like’.

3 Likes

Yeah, I said it was weak. I also spread a good bit of it around, which I doubt that he does. (I wonder where those tax returns of his are?)

3 Likes

I share his disdain for the electoral college.

27 Likes

We both agree that we need to march on Washington to stop a travesty

21 Likes

I think Hillary Clinton might have made a good President. (He actually said “great” but I’m not sure I’d go that far.)

12 Likes

My mattress is also covered in a protective plastic sheet.

Tis true. I moved to a new apartment relatively recently and I still haven’t been arsed to buy sheets that properly fit the bed, so I’ve just kept the mattress wrapped.

11 Likes

We both have Twitter accounts. :expressionless:

8 Likes

I never paid a sex worker to micturate on furniture previously occupied by a state official.

12 Likes