What is the “very disgusting bodily fluid” in Detroit airport soap dispensers? Cops and officials won't say

Context.

Anyone who has had sex, changed a diaper, had a period, digested food, consumed liquids or exists as a human near other humans, has interacted with bodily fluids. They are not intrinsically disgusting, but surprise fluids in unexpected places from unknown sources will trigger a disgust response for most people. YMMV.

13 Likes

This is reminding me of the guy in Walmart(?) who was inviting young girls to taste what was in his squirt gun/water pistol. Not to mention the several water bottle/coffee/soup/hand sanitizer stories.
Is it even possible to store enough of that before it breaks down?

Ugh.

Must be boy snot…

1 Like

Cream of Sum Yung Gai?

4 Likes

In my experience, it’s that most people find other people’s bodily fluids to be disgusting because they carry contagions and/or they are a source of biological waste.

Not to mention smell and ‘texture’ issues.

4 Likes

That’s its own specialty?! I mean, I get that nursing is going to involve dealing with pus and poop and unnatural holes in the body, but it seems a little harsh to make that all one specific nurse’s focus.

3 Likes

It liquifies very quickly. Uh. I hear. From other people.

I hope it’s not…JAZZ HANDS

1 Like

I’d be more worried about Jizz Hands.

8 Likes

It’s jizz yo

Cum on.

1 Like

Hmmm, disgruntle washroom user? Probably filled the soap dispenser’s with tears of self wallow.

Yep, it’s a certified specialty. I asked my teaching WOCN why she chose it. I recall her answer being either an affected family member or friend. A little empathy goes a long way in some people, I suppose.

This was at a large metro hospital, though. Smaller hospitals might not have the number of ostomy patients to warrant a full-time WOCN. At least that’s what I recall her telling me.

1 Like

I saw what you did there.

Dang, beat me to it.

Amniotic fluid!

They must have a lot of time on their hands.

5 Likes

It was just water from Flint, MI

2 Likes

An excellent order, best served for three

4 Likes