What the Bible *really* says about tearing immigrant kids from parents

Well, they were white :wink:

4 Likes

I might say junior league dictator bullshit, but yes, dictator bullshit nonetheless.

2 Likes

If you’ve ever been to China, rural China, you can still see Maoist slogans painted on walls of building etc.

4 Likes

I’d say “Bush League”, but we’ve seen that kind, twice.

3 Likes

there sure won’t be a truth and reconciliation process. this lot are cynically incapable of either.

2 Likes

Except Bush I now looks like a centrist Democrat, and even Dubya by many accounts was more reasonable – although attacking Iraq really did perma-fuck his reputation. But I don’t feel the man was, I dunno, so blatantly racist, for instance.

1 Like

When Paul wrote Romans 13, he was in custody, on his way to jail, for disobeying an unjust law. So fuck Jeff Sessions and his fucked up bibliomancy.

10 Likes

I’d have to say a war of aggression against a nation for being near the one that attacked us is a bit racist. Not racial purity white supremacy BS, but racist BS for sure. And what Bush 41 did with central america when he ran the CIA… that ALONE means he’s an enabler of racists, even if we chose to argue the finer points of what is in his heart.

These are not people with a view of equality that I can identify with. That’s as far as I need to get.

5 Likes

Well said.

2 Likes

The kind of Xtianists who support the regime’s policy here would doubtless have the Prince of Peace deported if the Second Coming occurred on U.S. soil. They’re not going to let some Middle Eastern hippie rabble-rouser enter the country without a visa, nosiree.

It’s easy to guess which of these versions is worshipped by Il Douche’s cheerleaders:

13 Likes

26 Likes

Since North Korea is in the news these days:

Kim Il-sung was known as Great Leader.
Kim Jong-il was known as Dear Leader.
Kim Jong-un is known as Brilliant Comrade.

The current leader of North Korea doesn’t match the pattern, but if Donald Trump wants to be a Kim dynasty-style dictator he could revive the pattern as Fake Leader.

1 Like

“It’s very Biblical to enforce the law.”

You mean like. . . Pontius Pilate enforced the law?

Next: Trump brings back crucifixion because it’s “Biblical.”

5 Likes

Trump’s lawyers will just pay them off, and get them to sign an NDA. Also, there was no assault, we only paid them off to not talk about that assault that didn’t happen. Also, FAKE NEWS!

2 Likes

As evidenced by Heather Heyer, and the multiple right-wing responses in favor of running protestors over , this may be a bad idea…

2 Likes

What else are they doing right now that they want a distraction away from?

I feel like Dorothy - not only is everything surreal - but there is some serious next level obfuscation shit going down and I don’t have a dog that will pull back the curtain.

1 Like

I wonder what Brody would think about his post if it is evaluated with respect to Hamas rule in Gaza:

“Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.”

Hmm, let’s see… what other “authorities” were then “established”? Khmer Rouge? Hitler’s Nazi’s? But, apparently those “rulers hold no terror for those who do right”. Because “the one in authority is God’s servant for your good”. “They are God’s servants…”

Do these idiot dogfckers and bible-whackers really understand how stupid they are when they post some bullsht like this?

8 Likes
6 Likes

desperately seeking lawyers

2 Likes

So much for separation of church and state, eh?

11 Likes