What the šŸ°?!?

Now thatā€™s just an unfair comparison. No one in the Kim family ever sported hair that ridiculous.

10 Likes

speaking of slippery slopesā€¦

4 Likes

a grouch? shocking.

1 Like

so iā€™m not with the times apparently is there a coded meaning to the :cake: ,or is it like a random, dada~esque signifier of a mental break?

but yeah, that video is fucked up.

3 Likes

The cake is a lie.

it is also, possibly, a euphemism for an expletive

9 Likes

The song is a perfect encapsulation of Donald Trumpā€™s campaign. Itā€™s based on a corny old war song song (ā€œOver Thereā€ from WW1) dressed up in new clothes (a ā€œhipā€ electronic beat) and has awkward lyrics that are tired cliches and empty sloganeering.

Iā€™m wondering if Trump wrote this himself.

5 Likes

thatā€™s the other one I heard in there! thanks!

1 Like

Hoo-boy, Iā€™m going to have to show that to my kid. Sheā€™ll be seething and want to go rescue those young ladies.

10 Likes

I went to a Sanderā€™s rally and they did this, too. It was at the Fox Theater, and they had the podium at the front, and brought in like 50 people to stand on risers behind him.

1 Like

The difference is that at a Sanders rally they donā€™t scour the audience beforehand to find a couple of token non-white people to stand in view of the camera.

6 Likes

For sure.

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s a screenplay.

2 Likes

I feel like Diablo Cody should write and direct.

2 Likes

They canā€™t tell the difference between his face and his ass anyway.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Itā€™s like everyone played Bioshock Infinite and missed the point

4 Likes

-Zenobia.

Xenophobe and proud?

4 Likes

If the US was really pure from foreign hordes, wouldnā€™t all of the white people be gone? Just an observation (which seems to elude wanna-be ā€œnativistsā€ who arenā€™t actually indigenous to the region)ā€¦

5 Likes

white people are more a tumor than a horde. Hordes are more linear in their expansion, white people are exponentially worse.

3 Likes
2 Likes