What the šŸ°?!?

Got this link earlier today from some other BB thread on Trump/elections/signs of the Apocalypse:

The Dad/Manager Behind Trumpā€™s Creepy Girl Group

6 Likes

Popick tells the Washington Post, adding that any vitriol heā€™s gotten from the show is worth it because ā€œmost people who set out on this crazy journey would have folded. I considered it a win-win no matter what.ā€

I know that kind of guy. Where win-win means he wins twice but it is other people that coopt language itself to suit their political ends. Barf atop barf. Thanks for the background!

4 Likes

Be sure to read the first comment. I wonder how close to the truth that joke might be.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m not prejudiced against white people, but Iā€™m a bigot against xenophobic jerkwads who whine about being victims while criticizing ā€œvictim cultureā€ in the next breath.

6 Likes

Be careful you donā€™t end up playing a role youā€™ve been assigned by someone elseā€™s narrative; donā€™t help your enemies shape your public image. Trumpā€™s people very much want you to make disparaging (or better yet, contemptous) statements about white people. You bring him more support, potentially more votes if you validate the ā€œeducated people hate whitesā€ meme for him.

Itā€™s like the way racist zionist fanatics sucker people who disagree with Israelā€™s policies into making statements that are (at least in appearance) anti-semitic and/or anti-Jewish. Setting up your opponents to work for you by provoking them is part of modern political marketing. Itā€™s best to be on your guard.

5 Likes

does that make me a job creator? :wink:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 400 days. New replies are no longer allowed.