What to do when your 5'8" boyfriend insists he is 6 feet tall

The #Girther Conspiracy. Just look at Derek Jeter who is also 6’3".

8 Likes

That’s what the bag is for.

2 Likes

“Why is he asking me to pull his finger?”

11 Likes

That would also explain the weight discrepancy. 268 lbs in a 239 lb bag?

3 Likes

“Oh my god, why am I still here listening to this psychotic blather on about himself??”

5 Likes

Elsewhere it is asked why P46 is comfortable with despots. Simplistic, but duterte, erdogan, kim, and even Putin are all tiny little men.

4 Likes

Oh yeah you don’t want the wrong shit bag.

And even more importantly you don’t want to deal with a shit bag with undersized hands.

2 Likes

“No, I will not pull your finger.”

Edit: @TheGreatParis beat me to the joke.

3 Likes

I think the doctor putting his name and signature on the thing qualifies it as his lie.

7 Likes

Let’s not forget, the first written statement misspelled the ‘good doctor’s’ first name…

13 Likes

If you’re going to throw away your reputation by owning somebody else’s lie you should at least proofread it first.

15 Likes

Right?

6 Likes

This can obviously be settled with a copy of Trump’s driver’s license.

After all, how do we know Trump can drive!?
index

3 Likes

This fucking mope.

1 Like

oh it’s worse than that, he missed obesity by only ONE pound which means he probably took a laxative to even get that far

but really, it’s the sh*t coming out of his mouth non-stop that’s the problem, not even the basic fundamentals about his body lying

he’s setting the standards for kids growing up to look at how constantly, endlessly lying gets you into the presidency, and then you can just pardon yourself for all your crimes getting there and while there

it’s crazy how people think we will eventually just get past this presidency, I think he’s basically the first generation, think about the future candidates who now realize there is ZERO penalty for being a gross, lying pig, in fact it only benefits you tremendously

So shouldn’t this doctor lose his license for lying to the public?

5 Likes

It’s measured in alternative feet.

4 Likes

“Jesus, the douchebag can’t even point at a camera right…”

4 Likes

‘Christ, what an arsehole’

3 Likes

“Thank God the fact that I look so much better than this gorilla serves as yet another distraction from the fact that we’re both basically tools of the neoliberal global establishment.”

8 Likes

I’m daydreaming that his parting executive order will be to increase the standard length of an inch to be 1.06 inches.

"See?! I’m tall!

2 Likes