Whatcha Watchin’ (Season 3)

I sure hope the boy is alright.

Pop Tv Please GIF by One Day At A Time

1 Like

This was fun, weird, and sweet. It’s for kids, apparently, but when has that ever stopped us?

7 Likes

American Housewife No GIF by ABC Network

3 Likes

Who noticed that after Blackbeard’s crew had looted the wedding and they were sitting around eating the cake, Frenchie was using a proper cake fork?

6 Likes

Grumbles in leftie

4 Likes

They do make left-handed versions, but where would that end? Will you demand a left-handed fish fork as well? Why not just reverse the entire place setting while we’re being gauche? Will no one think of the serving staff?

Just don’t make tough pie crust and you’ll do fine using a regular pastry fork backwards. :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, please!

4 Likes

Just don’t make tough pie crust and you’ll do fine using a regular pastry fork backwards

Rip Fainting GIF by StickerGiant

4 Likes

In these less-formal, anything-goes times, no one will judge. Well, they’ll judge the pie crust, of course, but that’s on the kitchen maid.

3 Likes

Thankfully fish don’t have hands.

7 Likes

The maid!? I wouldn’t trust her to cook anything! She can stay in the bloody scullery where she belongs, thank you.

6 Likes

Ah, but they do have fingers!

images.jpeg-1

4 Likes

mmm… fish fingers and custard!

6 Likes

How is she going to learn? When the cook gets too old and has to be let go, who will take over?

3 Likes

One simply hires a new chef. The maid can marry the butler, if she’s lucky.

2 Likes

The ONLY proper cake fork, IMHO. I mean, it’s not even a fork, but that’s ok.

1 Like

… some of us remember seeing a version of “Brunchsquatch” with normal artwork, but in this universe it doesn’t seem to exist :confused:

1 Like
3 Likes

Last weekend I watched Night of the Lepus. It’s a movie I only knew from reputation through my family but never saw. Unlike other horror movies of the time, we didn’t own it on home video. It was only watched in the house when it was on TV. I never understood why until I started looking into it. This 1972 film – the last non-Star Trek live action film role of DeForest Kelley – was never released on home video until 2005.

The trailer gives you nothing because it’s giant bunnies. And it’s hard to make bunnies, actually filmed bunnies, appear remotely scary. The movie was a laughable bomb that’s only gained cult notoriety because of how badly it turned out. Bunnies covered in ketchup. People dressed in bunny outfits attacking other people. Slow motion bunny movement to make them seem menacing. Roars dubbed over bunny yawns for terror.

3 Likes

Sixth place!?

ezgif-3-c57906aec3b9