What's inside this mysterious safe dropped in a farmer's field?

Where’s Horrendo Revolver when we need him?

3 Likes

Pain

7 Likes

“Deputies came and took a sledgehammer to it and knocked off the dial and handle”

Well done guys, there might’ve been a chance of getting in non-destructively but not now

2 Likes

It’s Thor’s safe, and they’re not worthy?

1 Like

We’ll hear more about this once Geraldo Rivera gets on board.

4 Likes

A mysterious safe thread?
Oh crap, not again

1 Like

I still remember watching live the excavation of Al Capone’s Secret Vaults, and laughing as Geraldo had to stall and fill and fill and stall until he finally confessed that nothing was there but dirt.

2 Likes

Infinite series of smaller and smaller safes? Has that been used before?

2 Likes

giphy (7)

10 Likes

It’s safes all the way down!

7 Likes

I thought this looked familiar.

Nice scoop @mr_raccoon!

4 Likes

Why isn’t @beschizza already at it?

Also, what kind of a person can leave that box sitting around locked? If we learned one thing from the ancient Greeks about what the Romans might have called “conditio humana” than it is that a box needs to be opened, a horse has to be brought within the gates and if someone asks whodunnit you claim that your name is Nobody.

5 Likes

It’s not the weirdest thing to happen to my county… not even in the top 10.

We had three middle schoolers plan a school shooting over Discord, a haunted mansion that was featured on a A&E show, an influencental Santa Claus school, a body of a person that was up on the roof of Walmart for several days, a series of political protests surrounding a squirrel hunting contest held by a fire department (which is something I talked about before in a BB post where several people in my area died from getting a prion disease from eating infected squirrel brains) and the first county GOP committee in the country to endorse Trump for president. Orleans Country is a hot mess and I honestly want to leave so bad. The rest of Western NY looks at it like the rest of the country looks at Florida.

Edit: the man on top of the walmart wasn’t homeless

8 Likes

The world can never have enough dank carpet, amIright?

2 Likes

Seems like this scene has been played out before.

1 Like

I know of at least one more incident of this nature…old railway safes, often featuring in small museums housed in retired railway buildings, often have pyrotechnics or explosives . So, maybe don’t take a hammer to any old safe you might find.

1 Like

Rob dropped his crap safe out there, didn’t he? I guess that’s one way to be rid of the notorious dank carpet square, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Someone tell JJ Abrams to stop trying to make his mystery box bullshit a thing.

1 Like

I’m not sure “down” accurately represents the dimension into which one would be going. :thinking:

1 Like