What's your morning pick me up?

So much more user friendly then Gentoo Cola. (Is that even relevant, my heady days of Linux are behind me now)

6 Likes

What’s your morning pick me up?

This place, of course.

22 Likes

I prefer Cola from Scratch.

(actually I don’t drink cola at all, unless there is nothing else or only unfiltered Oxford tap water)

5 Likes

All you monsters drinking tea with cream? TEA? WITH CREAM? What is wrong with you!
Cream for coffee!
MILK for tea!
They are not interchangeable!

Tea, with homo-milk (yo where my canucks at?) and three sugars.
One at home when I get up. And one at work as soon as I get there.

11 Likes

Not lemon?

2 Likes

Only if I’m sick and also having honey!

3 Likes

As I was taught by my Irish grandparents, tea is to be brewed until it looks like coffee. And therefore can be finished like coffee.
And technically, I use half and half (that’s “single cream” in euro speak, I believe).

Got a problem with that?
Come at me bro!

8 Likes
5 Likes

To be fair, milk wasn’t an available option in the survey. Which is one reason why I didn’t answer!

10 Likes

I rounded up to cream for the survey, but I am strictly milk in my coffee.

8 Likes

My Scottish great grandmother (born in the 1890s) taught me to boil the water a little longer so it’s extra hot.

She also thought electricity could leak out of outlets if nothing was plugged in.

13 Likes

Updated! ‘cream’ was intended to be shorthand for ‘something possibly made of dairy that adds fat’ in the way that sugar was shorthand for things what for to make it sweeter.

8 Likes

Soylent.

10 Likes

My morning pick-me-up is a square of this:

12 Likes

I chose ‘tea’ though I drink very strong tea w/milk & sugar. Cream in tea creates a kind of fishy flavor that’s gross.

9 Likes

That’s it, exactly!

9 Likes

I like fish.

4 Likes

my distribution of choice

6 Likes

Coffee, one cup, brewed with an Aeropress. Just cream (uh, nondairy creamer, usually, because trips to the store are infrequent and milk goes bad).

Usually accompanied by a pop-tart.

Tea (and the other pop-tart) are for the afternoon.

7 Likes

You are the person who does not eat both Pop-tarts in a single sitting? You are the person who makes a Pop-Tart Serving size ONE?

Impressive.

16 Likes