Wheel of Fortune puzzle upsets fans

Always appreciate an Asterix reference! I don’t know if we’ll have melted cheese, but one of my partners has offered to bring a vat of chicken soup. My nesting partner (not attending) suggested bringing kolachkes.

2 Likes

Just calculating the amount of lube for the slip’n’slide has got to be a logistical nightmare.

2 Likes

We actually buy J-Lube powder and mix it up a little at a time over the course of the week. That way we don’t make too much at a time. We actually have had a slip’n’slide or rather a home made version, exactly as you’re describing. It was hilarious.

2 Likes

“There’s always one idiot who ruins it for everyone. Check when you’re scheduled to be that idiot.”
NSFW Oglaf.

3 Likes

but the Italian word despite being vulgar is not considered an insult

Indeed. Rather the opposite.
Saying that someone or something is figo is a sign of appreciation.
It’s a little less used by younger generation but still around.

So as not to cast a sexist light on Italian slang, I have to report that this genital appreciation also holds for the male organ: cazzuto has a positive connotation too.

2 Likes

That’s the first answer that occurred to me. What a nothing burger of a complaint (and a post - clickbait got me again!).

1 Like

I was totally thinking ‘that phrase comes up all the time’ but maybe I’ve been biased by my childhood devotion to reading Groo

1 Like

You mendicant! :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

First ask. Then kill.

1 Like

While that is also my scene name, it’s not the name of the event! :joy: It’s been being held for over 20 years now and I’ve only been part of staff for the last few years. (With a break for the pandemic, of course.)

2 Likes

$330 for a cordless phone? Heavens to Betsy!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.