When you have to burn a house down because of how many cockroaches are in it

Maybe it’s just me or the Times We Live In, but I kept looking for a reason to believe this was staged. Looked quite real, though (and agree the Papyrus font was a nice touch).

2 Likes

just introduce some creature to eat them all up…
(picture mode redundant)

3 Likes

Could be elderly. I have heard stories.

Exactly, they are just killing the weak ones and leaving the fireproof ones behind to breed.

11 Likes

What a waste. . . those cans of Del Monte vegetables were still sealed.

8 Likes

I was going to say a neutron bomb could have saved the structure. But…

15 Likes

Needs a soundtrack.

17 Likes

I can’t imagine walking through that, or living in it.

When the video was showing the suitcase, and the roaches crawling in and out of the crack, I found myself hoping he would open it.

9 Likes

Why not the original?

7 Likes

Both your reactions tell me that I need not watch the vid.

14 Likes

For those times Comic Sans lacks sufficient gravitas.

8 Likes

Staged? As in… they brought their own cockroaches - crates of them - and dumped them all over just to incinerate them? And that’s more likely than somebody just living like a pig?

1 Like

19 Likes

Joe's%20Apartment%20-%20Cockroaches%20-%20We%20Know%20Where%20You%20Live

13 Likes

In other words, it’s Kensington Market.

3 Likes

And that milk carton could be recycled!

You just know the day after you get rid of that bread slicing guide you’re going to find yourself with a loaf of bread to be sliced and you’re going to botch the whole job because you thought you could do it free-handed! Then you’ll be sorry!

5 Likes

Carter Family did it first. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

When I lived in Ohio and Kentucky, I used to explore and photograph abandoned houses, factories, and other buildings as a hobby. If I’d poked my head into this place, I’d nope out and go take a shower.

9 Likes
4 Likes

First condo I bought 25 years ago was in a complex of 4-plex buildings.
Woke up one morning to the sound of my ex-wife’s piercing scream about a roach in the kitchen.
Hired the contractor that did the exterior spraying at the complex to spray baseboards and what have you inside our unit and the guy was scratching his head as to why we were seeing even a couple of them.
FF to a couple months later - the property manager told us the people next door vacated their rental and when he went inside, there were roaches freaking everywhere. I don’t know what the hell they did to get rid of them, but I’m glad I didn’t see that.

6 Likes