Where does it end?

I don’t know, but I’m going to start with teaching my son and daughter the difference between right and wrong, how to stand up for yourself, and how to kick someone in the nuts when they won’t take “no” for an answer.

With the emphasis on knowing right from wrong.

5 Likes

Sooooo happy our tax dollars bailed you out Blake /s

2 Likes

I can’t seem to copy the link on my phone, but according to The Guardian, Geoffrey Rush.

:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Yep. He’s complained the theatre company won’t give him details of the claim or who made it. Jesus fucking christ. Is there any high-profile man who can keep his cock and hands to himself? Doesn’t seem like it at the moment.

8 Likes

Yeah, I know. It’s depressing.

2 Likes
1 Like

Nothing like a trip to the local supermarket to learn the truth that the MSM is trying to hide from us.

Could it be because he doesn’t want any competition?

3 Likes

O__o

I guess there really are a lot of people out there who’ve already forgotten (or choose to ignore) that Donny Tinyhands is one of the biggest, cheatinest pervs of them all.

5 Likes

Clearly dude saw the debate over sexual harassment going on right now and decided he was the real victim. Maybe he burn in hell always.

walking-dead-daryl-cant-even

10 Likes

Gawddamnit, more grist for the MRA mills. :persevere:

6 Likes

Sorry to be sarcastic, but I don’t think this will solve the problem. In the case of the Hollywood scandals, we are talking about guys drugging other people to have sex with them when they are unconscious or having sex with someone who is underage, looks frightened and begs “please no”. I think everybody should realise that there is something deeply wrong in that.

Teaching them it is wrong won’t work. They know it is wrong.

3 Likes

I especially like that his defense is “Yeah, I did it. But it wasn’t actually a crime.”

6 Likes

The ridiculous thing here is that back-alley rape, which is what Turner was convicted of, is exactly the kind of thing harrassment apologists like to contrast their exhibitionism/groping/lewd behavior against.

6 Likes

They know it is wrong

Abuse is inherent in all human social structures. The only thing that can be done is what we always do: Destroy the abusers until you become an abuser and need destroying yourself.

8 Likes

One would have to be purposefully not paying attention to miss the willingness to be abusive inherent in the human ape.

And one would also have to be purposefully not paying attention to miss its capacities for cooperation with and fair treatment of others.

I agree that a willingness to be abusive lies within all or most of us. But it also seems me to that that negative capacity is no more inevitable than the positive ones that I choose to emphasize.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/alex_polinsky/status/937257525191127042

2 Likes

Sorry to be sarcastic, but are you suggesting that I don’t teach my kids these things?

Assuming for the sake of argument that this is true, then how do you stop people from doing the bad thing if they don’t know it’s bad to begin with?