Where is Jesus's foreskin?

Originally published at: Where is Jesus's foreskin? | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Opens notebook of future band names:

Ring of Flesh

13 Likes

What did they normally do with the foreskin? Just throw it away? Probably what they did with l’il Jesus; it’s not like they knew he was going to be famous someday.

21 Likes

superman-whiskey-gif-www.nerdatron.com-whiskey-in-sci-fi-fantasy-and-comics

14 Likes

I just can’t get over the phrase “The Holy Foreskin”. It sounds like a Monty Python joke.

24 Likes

9 Likes

He was the son of God, you’d think He’d have a five or at least a six-skin.

20 Likes

ah Praeputii Christi … got a whole bag of 'em right here (in NFT form!). This one was from when he was first circumcised, this was from a couple of years later … what? you think he couldn’t grow them back!? $19.95 venmo, and they can be yours! (“But wait! There’s more!..”)

17 Likes

3 Likes

Ring of Saturn last I heard.

13 Likes

Well, it’s not the Ring of Uranus.

Just the title of this post made me burst out laughing. And “Holy Foreskin?” Is that the official designation?

7 Likes

If you chew on a communion wafer before swallowing it, that is what the crumbs turn into.

6 Likes

Kinda chewy, eh…

7 Likes

Somehow I’m imagining raw calamari.

10 Likes

Sorta next shshi’ish.

4 Likes

I wasn’t kidding.

10 Likes

That sounds like a Jewish holy day.

Wait, is foreskin kosher?

4 Likes

Here are photos of a small collection of the Holy Prepuce snippets curated by my friend James Shefik. It really livens the place up, having a few of these around. Tremendous energy.

https://jamesshefik.com

14 Likes

Maybe Tom Robbins and Dan Brown can co-write a book about it.

10 Likes

While we’re at it, whatever happened to the Holy Fingernail Clippings and Hair & Beard Trimmings? Surely someone kept souvenirs.

9 Likes