Where is Jesus's foreskin?

presented it as a gift to Pope Leo III

I mean, what can you get for the pope who has everything?

13 Likes

Three guesses what they call his collected feces.

6 Likes

Ah. But this was when he was a boy…

(Dave Allan At Large)

6 Likes

In 1983, just a few weeks prior to the Jan. 1 Feast of the Holy Circumcision, the local priest went to check on the relic but it was missing.<

That part is seriously disturbing!

3 Likes

Jesus was made of plastic because it seems that all his parts are still around. Pretty neat trick for so,eone who ascended to Heaven at the end of his time here.

3 Likes

The Holy Foreskin and the Sack of Rome

22 Likes

Holy Foreskin, Brisman!

(Some jokes about the Brismobile in the Briscave - write them yourselves.) :wink:

ETA Darn - I see @west beat me to it.

6 Likes

Christians are doing a terrible job of convincing us that religion isn’t a mental illness.

In other words, who gives a fuck about the leftovers from ritual child genital mutilation. Anyone who practices that ahould go ro jail for child sexual abuse.

It’s not mentally healthy to care so much about a baby’s genitals.

10 Likes

It was probably rented out during the off-season. And lost, much as with several of the Sourtoes.

3 Likes

That’s going to be a hell of a thesis. To find Jesus’ foreskin is to actually prove that Jesus of Nazareth historically existed in the first place. That’s a task literally like finding the holy grail.

There are no legitimate professional historians who can even agree on that matter of a historical Jesus. (Only the theologians and the ‘historical scholars’ and Total Recall director Paul Verhoeven.)

2 Likes

12 Likes

only, Plucky Purcell didn’t play well with others. he and Langdon would not cooperate.
why should they? Purcell already knows where the body is!
damn I love Another Roadside Attraction! absolute classic!

4 Likes

FTFY. It’s only the Xtian sect of Judaism that likes him.

2 Likes

But she can ‘borrow’ it.

3 Likes

Don’t look at me - I mostly collect Boba Fetts. Mostly.

6 Likes

So the official position of the church is that the flesh of Christ passes through you undigested like bubble gum?

It stays in your stomach for years, just like bubble gum!

3 Likes

One of those alleged foreskin relics arrived in Rome around 799 AD when King Charlemagne presented it as a gift to Pope Leo III.

“Thank you”, said Pope Leo, politely. He then later tossed the gift into a large barrel bursting with foreskins.

7 Likes

Meanwhile, deep beneath the Vatican…

12 Likes

One word: calamari.

1 Like