While eating man's face, Florida 'cannibal killer' wore Trump 'Make America Great Again' hat

So is Xeni’s Attribution Error…

I read that in the Bob Belcher voice in my head. Well done.

2 Likes

Proving that Florida State will admit anybody …

3 Likes

Because a black person is extremely unlikely to get away from the situation alive: there’s little doubt that confronted with a similar scenario -say black man eating a stabbing victim’s face - the cops would have shot first, in order to ‘contain’ the situation.

13 Likes

Make America tasty again.

2 Likes

I wanted to reply that Florida guy had poor taste, but reviews of human flesh are mostly positive.

6 Likes

Well, with Hufu® off the market…

2 Likes

Finally read this story you linked.

Damn you racist cops stealing futures!

2 Likes

I’m personally all in favor of cops not killing people, whatever the skin color.

If these specific Florida cops had recently shot a black guy for a traffic offense or just standing outside a 7-11 while black, and then taken a white cannibal in alive, they’d deserve the snark. But as it is, not all cops are the same. I’d like to think these specific cops did the right thing by not killing a guy, whether he was white or black.

18 Likes

Trump isn’t, in general, responsible for the behavior of his fans. That’s not to say that this was pure coincidence.

The shocking thing is perhaps not that young men do things like this but that, seeing how easy it is to radicalise them, to make them into trained killers, and to persuade them to aggressive and transgressive behaviour, so few of them do.

1 Like

This is SO true!

No one ever talks about the billions of people Hitler didn’t kill.

Stupid SJW’s!

13 Likes

Why hasn’t anyone pointed out the obvious truth behind this story? Hillary Clinton paid this man to murder and eat people while wearing Trump gear in a desperate attempt to derail his imminent resurgence.

Nice try but Trump supporters won’t be swayed so easily by an atrocity committed by a non-brown person.

9 Likes

I don’t know, that kind of headgear means something to me now. Something about a war of civilizations. Namely, us vs. the cannibals. Maybe they should be banned. Or maybe we should build a wall to keep these violent cannabalistic trump supporters out. Definitely need more scrutiny, these people in headgear that I find disturbing because of the association of trump wear and cannibalism. I just want us all to be safe.

9 Likes

So is a niqab. Because tribal identifiers and such.

I am free to fear whatever headgear I choose to be terrified of.

13 Likes

That’s quite an assumption. The snark is equally compatible with “They shouldn’t have shot the non-white guy either” as with “They should have shot both.”

9 Likes
  1. We already knew that Trump likely had the cannibal vote locked up. I mean, Republicans EAT babies, so it isn’t like this is a surprise.

2. The officers should be commended on their restraint and others encouraged to use similar tactics in the future, regardless of what race the suspect is.

3. I blame comic books for poisoning this child’s mind and we should bring back the Comics Code Authority!

9 Likes

This is assuming that all cops nationwide share a single brain which they all operate from on a moment-by-moment basis.

Did these specific cops shoot a black guy without cause recently?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Exactly, I would like to see a graph of correlation with cannibal face-sucking murders and the dearth of wholesome comic book themes - I am sure we would see a clear regression path.

2 Likes