While eating man's face, Florida 'cannibal killer' wore Trump 'Make America Great Again' hat

6 Likes

Angry frat boy + steroids + shrooms + alcohol + carrying a weapon. What could go wrong!

16 Likes

sounds like something a UF grad would say

Go Noles.

Bureau of Land Management?! I sure as hell wouldn’t care.

3 Likes

we’d better ban all pocket knives. or frat boys, i’m not sure which.

i really have no idea why it matters what this guy was wearing. do trump hats magically make you go cannibal? or are cannibals for trump? i’m really not understand xeni’s point here. unless her point is to latch onto anything possible that might make trump look bad, not matter how irrelevant.

maybe he found the hat in the couples’ home. if that’s the case, does that make it justified cannibalism?

1 Like

Trump supporters are racists, cannibals and some, I assume, are good people…

30 Likes

That was perfect!

9 Likes

Maybe Trump can pay his legal fees?

2 Likes

Let’s do this.

8 Likes

It could be salient. Maybe this was more of a job interview than a vicious attack.

1 Like

Weren’t they an early 80s hardcore band?

That seemed so plausible I actually did a search. Which lead me to a CafePress page for “Larry The Loveable Douchebag Cannibal Potluck,” which listed a half-dozen variants of that phrase, none of which had any results. It’s a strange morning.

2 Likes

You’re thinking Fine Young Cannibals.

A fair few hardcore/metal bands with “cannibal” in their name in the '80s/early '90s, of varying degrees of obscurity. “Douchebag” was strangely not a popular part of band names…

2 Likes

You missed the point, man. You missed the point.

The Universe: “You’re trapped on Earth.”

Me: “We’ll this place isn’t so bad, I…”

The Universe: “With 7 billion other humans.”

6 Likes

There’s also the documented occurrence of “synthetic marijuana” or K2 as the kids call it I think causing a person to go nuts and… eat someone’s face. Wouldn’t shock me at all if this guy was on that or other drugs, like 'roids, which he refers to in a video kind of as if he had done roids in the past, but was trying to stop. That’s how I read it.

I actually really want that t-shirt.

Sounded more like Sterling Archer to me.