While eating man's face, Florida 'cannibal killer' wore Trump 'Make America Great Again' hat

If you’re disappointed, why not write your own content and submit it?

3 Likes

Isn’t that all they’re filled with these days? Procedurally generated garbage. At least Amazon cracked down on those.

1 Like

No, it comes from us taking issue that black people are still being killed in number while white people get nonlethal means for cannobals and get bought Burger King because mass murder makes their tummy hungry.

Your attempt to find fault is ungrounded in intent or reality.

10 Likes

Shouldn’t that be “NOOOOOOO Exit!”?

3 Likes

To be clear, while I know many people believe that the first face-eating incident in Florida was related to K2/Spice/Bath salts, it’s a myth. There were no synthetics/k2/bath salts in his system, only marijuana.

And to be fair, K2 was a specific brand of synthetic cannabinoid, and while they’re usually all analogues of THC, not all of them have the same chemical structure, and not all of them make people psychotic. There was a point in 2008 when I smoked some synthetic cannabinoids when they were legal & they didn’t affect me badly, but it is definitely not the same kind of high as cannabis. Legality and the fact that they’re SUPER CHEAP is why a lot of folks were smoking them. Now that the gov’t has cracked down on the synthetics, AND regular marijuana is now legal in one way or another in 25 states (and more to come), use is declining. TBQH, Marijuana is not that difficult to obtain, especially on college campuses.

What I do know about (firsthand) is schizophrenia/psychosis. His behavior as described by his mom in her statements and as I saw in his videos on youtube (and how it’s ramped up over several weeks) is very, very similar to what I’ve witnessed, and he’s right at the age when it manifests in men. There can be feeling really great and feeling invincible and on top of the world, but it can turn sinister in an instant.

3 Likes

Someone seems to have done something, since whatever procedurally generated text is there, isn’t connected to any actual items.

1 Like

Went looking for an “I see what you did there” image or gif with some sort of relevant connection, couldn’t find one, but did find an image of my old edition:

So thanks for that stroll down memory lane!

4 Likes

Ah, I may have forgotten that they never found K2 in that other cannibal guy’s system (or hadn’t ever heard that).

The young man was clearly trying to consume his victims’ strength.

Look, many years ago this methodology for obtaining immortality was detailed in a documentary called “Ravenous”, and in my opinion is the very best way to extend ones unnatural life, naturally.

2 Likes

I may have to watch that movie again just to forget 2016. Or make sense of it.

1 Like

That incident happened while I was a researcher working on 4-methylmethcathinone (the UK version of “Bath Salts”); I was obliged to watch the security camera footage as research. Not fun.

As you say, he had no bath salts in his system; that story came entirely from an off-hand comment by a police officer at the scene (“crazy bastards these days, probably high on bath salts or something”). What he did have was a long history of criminal violence; IIRC, he’d had the distinction as a teenager of being the first person ever tasered in Florida.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I dont get it, was that supposed to be an ad homineim or what?

In any case I think maybe you dont know me around here.

I’m happy I’m not the only one who keeps wondering why the Bureau is always in the news when I see BLM.

I mean, sure, there are notable groups that raise issue with their management, but they only get noticed when it intersects with 2A folks.

Blah, blah, blah.

Maybe where you live, the cops are perfect. I’m assuming you’re American; if not, that might explain a thing or two. Maybe racism isn’t as prevalent where you live as it is where I live. Within my adult life, I’ve worked with people who flat out refuse to hire black people because, hey, you can’t trust blacks. I’ve worked with people who follow black customers because, hey, you can’t trust black people. And I’m not using the dehumanizing words that they really use for black people.

I don’t know what it will take to break the cycle, but on average, black people are poorer than most Americans. I know first-hand that poverty, drug use, and crime go hand in hand; hell, per capita, rural eastern Kentucky has higher crime rates than Detroit. Heck, in my old hometown, someone just got busted for having a large amount of flakka.

But in poor rural areas, it’s spread out, so we don’t have people advocating, say, cleaning out the hills. We also don’t see widespread calls for, “Wait, find out where he originally came from; is it a poor town? Can’t hire poor people, they won’t work.” If I clean myself up, I don’t look much different from a person from an upper-middle-class neighborhood.

I guess what I’m getting at is that, because of years of oppression, some things said about black people really are true. It’s hard to argue with crime stats; it’s a pretty safe bet to say that a young black man has a criminal record. But is it because he’s truly a worse person that a white kid from a similar background, or is it because they throw the book at a black person whereas they might be more lenient with a white kid? I’d argue that because of prejudice, a black kid from an upper-middle-class suburban background is more likely to be treated with suspicion that a white kid from a poor crime-ridden area. And I say that from first-hand experience witnessing people doing it, and thinking I’d be okay with it because I’m a fellow white person.

7 Likes

Make Fava Beans Great Again!

7 Likes

oh god, I’m so sorry. That’s really…I’m sorry.

It’s also looking more and more like a mental health issue :frowning: For at least a week before hand he was talking about having superpowers and being there to help people.

Test me. You won’t find any drugs,” Austin Harrouff told deputies as they took him into custody

and so far, they haven’t. the flakka/bath salts tests will take a few weeks.

2 Likes

It’s all the Trump campaign’s subliminal messaging:

1 Like

She does a pretty great impression of trump, eh?

3 Likes