While eating man's face, Florida 'cannibal killer' wore Trump 'Make America Great Again' hat

That’s exactly what Trump hats look like to me.

5 Likes

Another one:

7 Likes

He could very easily be wearing it not because he supports Trump but because he thinks it’s hilarious to wear it. I know a couple people around me who have.

2 Likes

What was especially interesting about that was his level of self awareness:

I do not quite understand what it is that compels me to type this letter. Perhaps it is to leave some vague reason for the actions I have recently performed. I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average reasonable and intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual and irrational thoughts.

At the time, he had no knowledge of the growth in his brain, but he was aware that something was changing his behaviour. Really makes you think about the nature of good and evil.

2 Likes

Salient Green is Peeeeoooople!!!

3 Likes

Y’know, he’s still got it.

1 Like

Odds are greater than that they did not shoot a white guy, even before correcting per capita.

(edited for clarity and spelling)

?! Ironic racism isn’t ironic.

There are specific parody caps that meet that intention, but this isn’t a John Deere hipster cap. Sometimes terrible is terrible.

1 Like

Odds are greater that the one without cause was black.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.