White House doc claims Trump weighs only 239 pounds and liberals demand to see his girth cerficate

A few points:

1. Of course they are lying. He doesn’t weigh 239. They lie about everything.
  2. It probably wouldn’t be difficult to find a military doctor who would lie “for the good of the country”.
  3. What’s to prevent them from giving Trump the EXACT same test to practice on? What’s to prevent them from having someone else take the test? What’s to prevent them from lying that he even took a test?
5 Likes

An ‘innocent’ comment on the 239 pounds this morning: His weight (based, I assume, on his height) makes him “just short of being obese”.

Is it possible that the doc added a touch to Trumps’ height and/or removed bit from his weight? Nnnnaaaahh!

4 Likes
  1. The viewing angle on Trump’s shoes don’t say one way or the other.
  2. I doubt very, very, very seriously that Trump (especially while in a suit) is wearing flats.
3 Likes

Yes, the doctor conveniently found that his weight is exactly one pound under some official definitions of “obese”.

It’s also been noted that by increasing his height magically by 1 inch and being one pound under 240, it makes his BMI 29.9, which is 0.1 under the “obesity” cutoff.

6 Likes

Yeah I mean. I think it clearly casts doubt on him being 6’3".

Let’s run some speculative numbers. How obese is he if he’s 6’1" and 260?

34.3 BMI.

2 Likes

So the age of Trump means that I can knock 40 pounds off my weight, just by claiming it is my true, real, very healthy, bigly weight? Great! If Trump is 239, then I’m 150 pounds again!

5 Likes

Ok, all America knows by now that muscle weighs more than fat. But how much more? “More” means very little in this instance.

1 Like

Yeah, and I can wear those old pants I had with the 30" waists! Thanks Trump!!

2 Likes

Soon enough Trump will lie about something else and Weightgate will fall by the wayside.

3 Likes

He’s not sitting on mine; I’m not an American. But, if I look up, I think I can see the back of one of his hideous knees.

1 Like

O tempora, o mores!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to add three inches to your height!

2 Likes

Some years in the future: “I was just following orders.”

1 Like

In proper1) units 239 imperial pounds translate to 25.8127 Jub, or 12.4615 Adult Badgers / 0.0723 Skateboarding Rhinoceri.

1) As approved by Vulture Central.

1 Like

In this case, the patient is also the military doctor’s commander in chief.

1 Like

Yep. Still… I think reasonable people believe that it’s not a matter of being obese… its’ the problem with his cred in that regard and the need to finagle such a thing (as if that’ll make him more presidential).

6 Likes

Obama also has his legs further apart…

1 Like

It’s both pathological and insulting to lie about things that can be disproved on sight. It’s not the obesity people are shaming, but his inability to accept he’s obese is so gross that an examining physician has to fluster and stammer his falsified data at a press conference should be shamed as well. I expect many clinically obese people who appear thinner yet whose physicians don’t grade their health exams “excellent” are enraged at being blatantly lied to in this claim by a physician who surely knows the truth.

Were his triglycerides and C-reactive protein values released? Waist-to-height ratio? Pounds and inches don’t matter so much as inches to inches do: consider the big-boned, mesomorphic body type, the muscular athletes who may have very developed torsos and biceps. If you choose to believe Red Don weighs only 239 lbs (three extra pounds from 16 months ago when he handed over a note to Dr. Mehmet Oz claiming he weighed 236) and didn’t shrink like other aged people do, compare recent pictures of him to pictures of Cooper Hefret and Alex Ovechkin, do you imagine they all share similar waist measurements?

I’m having difficulty finding waist measurement estimates for him: looking at him, I’d guess .65. A waist-to-height score of over .63 signifies a highly obese specimen.

9 Likes

(attributed to Jeet Heer) I really don't see the political utility of arguing about Trump's weight, physical health or mental competency.

But wouldn’t it be sweet to have tRump on a pay-to-play death pool and score some $$ from a political opponent oblivious to his health issues? A 71-year-old fatality can score some bonuses.

1 Like

Thanks for calling out a (unintentionally?) hurtful comment. Let’s keep it classy and focus on his hypocrisy, stupidity, and utter lack of competence.

ETA- And how could I forget?..that he’s a racist, too.

4 Likes