White House doc claims Trump weighs only 239 pounds and liberals demand to see his girth cerficate

The battle-tested doctor wasn’t taking any chances as he stepped in front of the microphones on Tuesday. He reminded reporters that as chief White House physician, he sometimes provides medical care for reporters who get sick while covering the president.

“If something should happen to you over the next few months and you should fall ill at some point, most likely I will be the one called to come take care of you,” he said. “So when you ask your questions please keep that in mind.”

…uh, what the actual is THIS supposed to mean…?

23 Likes
2 Likes

That’s not completely improbable, muscle weights a lot more than fat and professional athletes put in a lot of effort to put on muscle. Plus, they also tend to pad their weights in the other direction, make themselves seem more intimidating.

Still, 239 seems to be a bit on the optimistic side, particularly considering that another pound qualifies him as obese.

2 Likes

They shoot horses, don’t they?

1 Like

Way off topic but

Yowza Yowza Yowza.

Watched that movie last week for the umptenth time , great cast

1 Like

Apparently Jeb Bush is actually 6’ 3"
Donald Trump appears to be several inches shorter in every picture of them together. It’s just weird how readily everyone just goes along with the lies, even his doctor.

18 Likes

Okay, I´m calling Bullshit on this. I am 1,80 m (5.9 ft for you yanks) tall and my weight is 105 kg, thats 231 ponds, the OB is acording to wikipedia 1,88 m (6.16 ft.) tall and weights just 239 pounds (119.5 Kg)?!?! Just 8 pounds more than me while being just 8 centimeters taller? While I´m definitively overweight, I´m nowhere as much as a fat fuck as he is. And when they lie on his weight they pretty much lie on everything else.
Shennanigans, I say!

6 Likes

do we want a smelling mistake contest
just gurder your loins

1 Like

That’s interesting. It looks like a very condensed version of the neuropsych test my spouse had to take before and after brain surgery. Replace the box with this figure test https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rey–Osterrieth_complex_figure, change the other questions accordingly, let the testing go on for days in a stressful environment, and then let’s see how Trump does!

4 Likes

Itll be even funnier next time when they’ll claim that he’s lost even more weight.
What are the odds that he’ll go on a diet any time soon.
He must be depressed eating like crazy.

So sad!

We’re laughing at a mentally ill overweight person!

Well, if a doctor says he’s 239lb then he’s 239lb. I can’t argue with that.

It does, however, mean that he definitely is wearing a diaper in this picture.

So he’s a fat elderly white supremacist in a diaper.

9 Likes

So he made sure to sweat a little, drink nothing, and go to the bathroom before weighing. Even height varies from day to day, thanks to gravity and nightly re-expansion.

The sad thing is, it’s entirely believable that some hush money was at least offered.

Even more sad is that we are paying so much attention to this side show in the car wreck that is Trump.

3 Likes

He’s a naval officer? So Trump is his Commander-in-Chief?

So any reason why Trump couldn’t just order him to provide a clean bill of health, regardless of the facts?

I suppose that if you can pass that particular test by cramming for it and remembering things, then you’ve effectively passed it.

You’re onto something here! We’ve all referenced Idiocracy but the parallels with Being There are uncanny…

“It’s for sure a white man’s world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I’ll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th’ ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you’ve gotta be is white in America, to get whatever you want. Gobbledy-gook!”

Or this one (minor name change mine):

Ron Steigler: Mr. Gardner, uh, my editors and I have been wondering if you would consider writing a book for us, something about your um, political philosophy, what do you say?
Trump: I can’t write.
Ron Steigler: Heh, heh, of course not, who can nowadays? Listen, I have trouble writing a postcard to my children. Look uhh, we can give you a six figure advance, I’ll provide you with the very best ghost-writer, proof-readers…
Trump: I can’t read.
Ron Steigler: Of course you can’t! No one has the time! We, we glance at things, we watch television…
Trump: I like to watch TV.
Ron Steigler: Oh, oh, oh sure you do. No one reads!

I mean, “I like to watch TV” is practically the tagline of that movie…

9 Likes

Paging @beschizza! @beschizza to the shoop consoles!

3 Likes

He’s not succeeding at concealing them; that’s what the discussion is about.

5 Likes

Agreed. Fat-shaming is one of the lowest forms of criticism.

3 Likes

There are certainly ways to lie without saying anything that is actually untrue. Like with his teeth: the doc said he does not use dentures, but people, especially rich people, have not had to use dentures for a very long time. Instead you get implants which are metal pins anchored in the bone and attach artificial teeth to those. You wouldn’t call those dentures, so technically it would be true. But that kind of statement implies that he has his own teeth, which is unlikely at his age.

With doctor-patient confidentiality Trump has the legal right to decide what the doctor can say to the press. It’s obviously also possible that the doctor had lied. He wouldn’t be the first rear admiral to cover his employer’s arse.

3 Likes

I have no experience with the US military, but I think that a military doctor who is doing a medical assessment effectively outranks the patient.

2 Likes