White House doc claims Trump weighs only 239 pounds and liberals demand to see his girth cerficate

11 Likes

I swear to you all, this is a true story.

I took my dad to the doctor’s last week because I was worried he was getting sick. I mentioned that he was having waves of dizziness and seeming out-of-it. So she started asking the usual questions, name, birthday, the year, and “who’s the president.” Losing patience with it, my dad shouted, “an asshole!”

The doctor and I were shocked silent for a moment. Then I started laughing… and she did too.

So yes, it really does happen.

(Dad’s okay. He was coming down with pneumonia, and he’s spent a week in the hospital, but he’s doing better and should be coming home tomorrow.)

37 Likes

It’s not a 30 question test, it’s a 30 point test. (30 points assigned). The Montreal Cognitive Assessment is also only used as an indicator of cognitive decline. Basically all we know from it is Trump likely hasn’t had a stroke, and does not have advanced dementia.

This is the test:

http://dementia.ie/images/uploads/site-images/MoCA-Test-English_7_1.pdf

12 Likes

239 pound equals 108kg and 6 foot 3 equals 190cm = complete fkn lie.
A lean dude of 190cm weighs around 90kg. The Rump carries at least 25kg… of rump. Then he has a pot belly of a least 30kg more. Thighs, fatty chest, fatty arms also add up, as well as that bloated head of his. The man weighs at least 180-200kg. Any other claim is revisionism worthy of Stalin.

2 Likes

He’s 6 inches taller than me, and appears to be considerably wider, and I’m 249 pounds. I don’t believe for a second he only weighs 239. Is his doctor perhaps dyslexic?

4 Likes

For some, not necessarily for everyone; genetics does play a role. The thing I find amusing is that he clearly weighs more than that - this was the same bogus weight given during his candidacy, at a height (also inflated) that made him not-obese, which he clearly is. All vanity and lies in support of vanity. What’s weird is how easily he gets others to go along with the lies.

13 Likes

The battle-tested doctor wasn’t taking any chances as he stepped in front of the microphones on Tuesday. He reminded reporters that as chief White House physician, he sometimes provides medical care for reporters who get sick while covering the president.

“If something should happen to you over the next few months and you should fall ill at some point, most likely I will be the one called to come take care of you,” he said. “So when you ask your questions please keep that in mind.”

…uh, what the actual is THIS supposed to mean…?

23 Likes
2 Likes

That’s not completely improbable, muscle weights a lot more than fat and professional athletes put in a lot of effort to put on muscle. Plus, they also tend to pad their weights in the other direction, make themselves seem more intimidating.

Still, 239 seems to be a bit on the optimistic side, particularly considering that another pound qualifies him as obese.

2 Likes

They shoot horses, don’t they?

1 Like

Way off topic but

Yowza Yowza Yowza.

Watched that movie last week for the umptenth time , great cast

1 Like

Apparently Jeb Bush is actually 6’ 3"
Donald Trump appears to be several inches shorter in every picture of them together. It’s just weird how readily everyone just goes along with the lies, even his doctor.

18 Likes

Okay, I´m calling Bullshit on this. I am 1,80 m (5.9 ft for you yanks) tall and my weight is 105 kg, thats 231 ponds, the OB is acording to wikipedia 1,88 m (6.16 ft.) tall and weights just 239 pounds (119.5 Kg)?!?! Just 8 pounds more than me while being just 8 centimeters taller? While I´m definitively overweight, I´m nowhere as much as a fat fuck as he is. And when they lie on his weight they pretty much lie on everything else.
Shennanigans, I say!

6 Likes

do we want a smelling mistake contest
just gurder your loins

1 Like

That’s interesting. It looks like a very condensed version of the neuropsych test my spouse had to take before and after brain surgery. Replace the box with this figure test https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rey–Osterrieth_complex_figure, change the other questions accordingly, let the testing go on for days in a stressful environment, and then let’s see how Trump does!

4 Likes

Itll be even funnier next time when they’ll claim that he’s lost even more weight.
What are the odds that he’ll go on a diet any time soon.
He must be depressed eating like crazy.

So sad!

We’re laughing at a mentally ill overweight person!

Well, if a doctor says he’s 239lb then he’s 239lb. I can’t argue with that.

It does, however, mean that he definitely is wearing a diaper in this picture.

So he’s a fat elderly white supremacist in a diaper.

9 Likes

So he made sure to sweat a little, drink nothing, and go to the bathroom before weighing. Even height varies from day to day, thanks to gravity and nightly re-expansion.

The sad thing is, it’s entirely believable that some hush money was at least offered.

Even more sad is that we are paying so much attention to this side show in the car wreck that is Trump.

3 Likes

He’s a naval officer? So Trump is his Commander-in-Chief?

So any reason why Trump couldn’t just order him to provide a clean bill of health, regardless of the facts?

I suppose that if you can pass that particular test by cramming for it and remembering things, then you’ve effectively passed it.