White House doc claims Trump weighs only 239 pounds and liberals demand to see his girth cerficate

I think you would also need many blows to the head to also remove levels of cognitive ability.

A thinly veiled threat. Looks like we got ourselves another front stabber.

Nothing stopping him. He could and likely did.

ONLY in regards to treatment and patient care, not press releases or public statements.

:+1: it’s almost like he didn’t write it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What a close call. This is exactly similar to election counts in some dictatorships. People tend to lie the same way in a misguided attempt to make it seem more believable.

6 Likes

Pursuing world domination can be very stressful.

1 Like

You make a cogent point about patient/doctor confidentiality and the bearing that has on what Trump decides this doc can say to the press, though I think the doc is brown nosing - particularly if he’s making veiled threats to the journalists in the room. He wants to be bigly, too!

Just a side note - many of my friends are in their very late 60s, 70s into 80s - everyone has their own teeth. They may be missing one or two, but that’s about it. They also have all of their marbles, however, which Trump obviously doesn’t (though he probably believes he has more marbles, and bigger ones, than anyone else on the planet. And that they are beautiful).

the point is THIS is the guy that says women can’t be a “ten” unless they have large breasts. This is the guy that claims others don’t have “stamina”… he’s been a big fat, unhealthy xxxxx for years and judging others is hypocrisy

He’s making NO attempt at being healthy. He eats garbage, he never exercises. And he wants everyone to THINK he’s healthy?
I think not

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.