White House photos of Trump "working" in hospital show him writing own name on blank piece of paper

The way I’d put it is that his Turmp knows how to read in the same way Jeffrey Dahmer knew how to treat a date right

5 Likes

You mean like how there is probably an edit in the video recording? Assuming multiple shots and editing the best one, they don’t need to pre-record it to hide whatever.

4 Likes

It would be only fitting for Trump if the GOP cult had chosen to adopt the same strategy as the Soviet Politburo during Brezhnev’s final years - all is well, the chairman is leading a great nation towards a glorious future:

10 Likes

It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer of this has done what he has done.

Richelieu Trump.

10 Likes

the only thing i can’t puzzle out is the “taken minutes apart” part. how was that accomplished? it’t not like he’s a fast mover or anything.

4 Likes

Same room, different end of the table. Brown cabinets on one side white on the other.

20 Likes

Trump is a fool, but let’s not get sloppy. Photos of people working have frequently been staged for the entire history of photography, for a long list of practical reasons. There is nothing unusual about this, so enjoy this funnier example of a police officer pretending to type: https://youtu.be/jQJtQcMcYmU?t=32

3 Likes

Lenin leading his nation towards a glorious future:

10 Likes

Can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

13 Likes

Recently read a Salon flashback article, posted after the “grab’em by the p*ssy” tape and before the 2016 election. The gist was “Wow, that was close, we sure dodged a bullet!”. I’d like to believe he’s toast, but am not as sanguine as you; I’ll believe he’s gone when he’s gone. Man’s got more lives than a cockroach.

17 Likes

“…uncrop…”

5 Likes

When people sometimes questioned if he was the author of certain tweets or staffers reported he didn’t read things before signing them, I could not get the Wilson situation out of my mind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edith_Wilson#Increased_role_after_husband’s_stroke

5 Likes

I think it is extremely dangerous to have a blank sheet of paper with the president’s signature floating around while he’s in hospital, perhaps especially in this particular administration.

13 Likes

Maybe he handed it to Eric afterwards and he ate it.

14 Likes

Sharpies are not archival, which means that as time goes on, everything he signed will fade, rot and turn to trash. Just like his presidency.

18 Likes

It would probably be more along the lines of:

Dear Hope Hicks, Do you like me?
Check one
Yes_____ No____

2 Likes

It’s probably a template for the label he wants included with the next briberound of assistance to seniors. We know he won’t let government give taxpayers an extra dollar during the pandemic unless his name is on it in bold print.

3 Likes

That would require him to think of someone who is not him, which is not a concept he’s ever been able to entertain.

The entire world exists to him as an elaborate play/TV show. There’s multiple reports about how excited he gets when he sees himself on TV. A fully grown adult who, for reasons known only to a few, is the President.

2 Likes

My favorite part is that no one felt, or more likely was knowledgeable enough, to remove the data that clearly shows when they were taken.

8 Likes
4 Likes