White House release video making fun of Dick Cheney's lies

He’s quoting Robert Bloch, author of Psycho.

When I see Dick Cheney on the TeeVee, I think “why is he not in jail?”

Wealth, connections.

Plus he probably has libraries of dirt on powerful people.

2 Likes

Impressive video! I think it contains each and every instance in which Cheney’s feet were held to the fire (to any extent whatever) by Fox News and Meet the Press.

2 Likes

Yeah… I was surprised that anyone from Fox ever asked him a pointed question. I’d have expected them to just pull down his pants and start sucking.

1 Like

Thought the same thing–he’s tired and old and if he’s the one person leading the “No Deal on Iran” charge, then I’m struggling to understand why they bothered.

2 Likes

We even have self-enamored politicians who will eagerly swallow other people’s shit for their own advancement, too! AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA!

1 Like

Good point. So, WHY would they release this right now? It’s too early to affect the presidential primary effectively. What’s the endgame here?

4 Likes

Especially since it appears Obama has the congressional calculus to make the Iran deal happen without serving up a veto.

2 Likes

I seriously question their methodology. There’s no way Bernie Sanders is made off the same amount of shit as Mike Rogers. Nor is it possible that Sanders is made of more shit than H. Clinton. I also find it slightly incredulous that Trump is made of more shit than Ann Coulter. Equal amount of shit I could believe.

6 Likes

I think their methodology involves personal opinion, and that’s about it.

6 Likes

Dammit, of all the threads to run out of <3’s on. I’ll get ya one in a couple hours.

1 Like

The methodology is on display if you look close. There’s 2 things to consider that rubbed me the wrong way after I posted that link:

1. Sample size. It’s pretty small for a lot of them.
  2. The “Pants of Fire” rating is heavily weighted. That is how some people are over 100% full of shit.
  3. There may also be some selection bias involved, since I gather they take submissions at Politifact.

Here I thought I went on long enough to make it obvious that tongue was firmly planted in cheek. :-/

A nice reply is better than a ‘like’ anyway.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.