White House: Trump's golfing is work, unlike Obama's golfing, which was scandalous

Why dafuq isn’t this pic tagged properly? I’m not seeing kittens, and now may require eyebleach.

13 Likes

22 Likes

12 Likes

fixed.

15 Likes

25 Likes

Loving the URL for the BB article: “low-information-voters”. And since it’s date-keyed, it (probably) won’t run the risk of identical article names.

8 Likes

I don’t find it too strange that he plays golf with world leaders. Especially if the Japanese bigwigs were joining him. In Japan, golf is an important part of executive business. Some mighty big decisions are taken on the pitch.

So this is way more than just an excuse to still be able to play golf while living in the White House.

Is he playing golf with Abe every weekend?

Is Rory McIlroy in Japanese politics?

18 Likes

This talking point (“Trump golfing good/working, Obama golfing bad/vacation”) has thoroughly permeated the Trumposphere.

I’ve had it related to me, as a casual fact, in a reddit conversation with a Trump minion.

I’m amazed how fast the hivemind works. I hadn’t even heard a whisper of this new fake fact.

18 Likes

Look, look it’s actually simple - Obama was a black man, and therefore lazy. Trump is a hard working, self-made businessman who totally doesn’t owe any of his success to the contacts, contracts and millions he inherited from his father and is always working… and what were we talking about, again?

19 Likes

Somehow I cannot believe Donald Trump has the patience to have in any way honed a serviceable golf game.

As with the Trump-shake, where he grabs you, pulls you off balance, takes possession of your arm, forces you to submit, I think its got to be the same with his golf game. (Can anyone believe Trump has ever sat still long enough to practice his strokes, practice putting?) You’re going to have to let the Wookie win the golf round, no matter how shitty and sloppy a game he plays. It’s probably Mulligans all the way down.

10 Likes

because.

6 Likes

He moves his ball.

2 Likes

He claims to have a 2.8 handicap.

I don’t believe that for a second.

5 Likes

The man is a compulsive, voracious liar about objective facts that can be google-checked in 2 seconds: crowd at inauguration, whether he’s obese, whether his electoral victory was greater than Reagan’s, the number of floors and height of Trump Tower, etc., etc.

Regarding his alleged handicap, how could he not lie about something pertaining to his ego that cannot be independently verified?

19 Likes

Fake! The Donald is not grabbing the kittehs.

6 Likes

Last time I saw a flag molested that badly, it was at one of Trump’s rallies.

13 Likes

Still not as good as Li’l Kim.

17 Likes

There’s an opportunity here for a great moment in diplomacy.

Since they’re both such big fans of the sport, maybe they can come together and repair US-North Korea relations?

If they televise the round, I’ll definitely watch.

3 Likes

Well, one of them is dead.

So…

:wink:

3 Likes